Ranking
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
Interesting and odd.

Although based on my many years of medical expertise (that is, watching tv shows)
I'd say that it doesn't look life threatening. Hopefully it isn't; if by some remote chance you do get a scar, you shouldn't mind. Based on my very real scar-experience, you get used to it.

Obviously its not life threatening. It just hurts and is annoying for the time being.

Also MrJingles: I have no idea. It could have been from years ago and it just decided to resurface.
-----
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Erm... Nice handbag y'got there. :/

lol thats my moms.
Last edited by Bloob; Apr 14, 2011 at 02:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Looks like the ick to me (Even though ick is only contagious in fish)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
If you have to get your finger amputated can you send it to me?
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
If you have to get your finger amputated can you send it to me?

No, Im keeping it and putting it in a jar. Once cloning is plausible i will offer my finger. A body will grow from my finger and then there will be two of me.
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
No, Im keeping it and putting it in a jar. Once cloning is plausible i will offer my finger. A body will grow from my finger and then there will be two of me.

Sounds like a nice plan
Ugh that doesn't look to good. Probably will be fine though, as ivolt said it doesn't look life threatening :P
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Bloob would you talk to your grandmother like that? ;)

Also owww :/
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Bloob would you talk to your grandmother like that? ;)

Also owww :/

<3

My grandmother? What did i say wrong?

Also now ive got it in a bandage. Ill post some pics once i get home.
Some shit in my finger
I honestly dont know what the fuck is going on.

A few weeks ago i had to have surgery on my finger because there was some sort of object embedded deep in my finger that resulted in a large growth on my skin. They removed it and dug a deep hole. That will be the scar. It was healing nicely but yesterday it just grew back within 3 or 4 hours. I ragesploded. I went in today and the dermatologist was very confused too. He said that he was going to do something similar to the thing they did last week, but they would give me a different shot.

The shots:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/s2fpmx.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2nte6g1.jpg

The shot made my finger really fat inbetween the two middle knuckles.
You can see the scar from the previous surgery.

Now im all bandaged up and my finger is really numb and fat. My finger is going to hurt now.

Also yeah my shoes are pretty chill.

lele that.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Oh lol. Its funny because i wouldnt say that to my grandma but she would say that to me!