ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help I need clothes!
I really do.

Do you guys know an online-store for apparel of all kinds, that is comparable with jinx.com?
I already bought some items from there, but I definetely need more.

(I'm throwing a lot of hoodies and shirts out of my closet, because they looks old and nappy)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
that is comparable with jinx.com?

Originally Posted by LGOX View Post
ebay.com?

:|
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
It looks like they have a lot of t-shirt prints? Try threadless. .

That's the kind of shop I'm looking for! Thank you.
Can't you just move your ass from home and go to SHOP with CLOTHES ?
There you will be able to choose and check your size ...
etc.
i highly recommend that ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
You can have the clothes I'm wearing.... you know... after.... xD
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
@Kasnazas: I sure could do that, but the shops in town don't have the crazy designs I'm chasing after.

@Zayex: That is a nice offer, but I don't want your prom dress. ;3