ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't need no girlfriend. That's for the weak shits. Thanks to not being interested in sex I have girls who pile up to sleep next to me, cuddle with me, do what ever with me.

Also I was 22 when I had my first kiss. It was with some girl I just randomly met. Now my best best friend.

I say... love is overrated.
Love is nice. BUT, it's often recalled with a bad taste in one's mouth because they don't think twice before starting a committed relationship with a girl who isn't a very good match cause she has a nice ass.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Love is for sub-female-men.

Stick to relationships until you're 18, and then see what "love" will bestow apon you (Besides your dad kicking you out)
-----
Originally Posted by Lancelite View Post
I don't need no girlfriend. That's for the weak shits. Thanks to not being interested in sex I have girls who pile up to sleep next to me, cuddle with me, do what ever with me.

Also I was 22 when I had my first kiss. It was with some girl I just randomly met. Now my best best friend.

I say... love is overrated.

Don't criticize what you'll never have :P

Love can be, but soulmates are real.
Last edited by Zayex; Aug 10, 2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Wow. Aren't you ignorant. I doubt most girls on the planet are the OP's statement. As for us men... uhhhh... yeahhh...

Well, that's just how it has been for every girlfriend I've had. I guess there are other places to see, so I can't make a final judgement yet. And yes you're right, it kind of was ignorant of me to put it that way.
mens... who asked that question? intolerant faggot.
I think its better to be happy, for one being happy means to have a girflriend, for other one being single.

I prefer to be with a man. Not just some random guy. The special and only one.
and this question is stupid.
WILD POLISH LADY
I went out with this girl for a year, really liked her but was immature and young.
So me being the shy guy I am, didn't show any affection/get to know her at all,
she thought I didn't like her, and I thought she didn't like me. She broke up with
me after waiting for a year which is entirely my fault, I was still heartbroken and
couldn't do anything without quitting after 30 seconds because I felt like such shit
for two days.
A year later I got into contact with her again and have been talking for about a year,
and we're pretty good friends now. I've told myself that I only want to be good friends with her,
but I also want to casually tell her that I have a crush on her, should I?
realationships are far to much stress. if you want one you should stand it.
so i can't, but that onenight stands aren't that great
inactive
im mutual. it all really depends on the type of person. me? ill come out and say, ima man whore. people call me that, and so forth, so me, its better. if you like to be alone and your kinda a loner? maybe a friend with benefits.