stop torturing me
just give me the game
i dont want to wait for you to bump the thread
i just want to play it ok
i got to level 3 on the difficulty where you press 9
pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Now now, we have to make sure it lives up to the hype i've inadvertently spun up. It's actually not all that different from v0.9 right now. :v
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
i was addicted to ALS but i couldn't beat level 10 so i quit because i was upset and sad now i want to play it again

don't worry hobo the level 10 boss has been nerfed slightly and your ship has been buffed slightly

it should be doable now

at least on Normal

Also slight addition to the HELIX TRAIL

PERSPECTIVE

I am oddly tempted to add this to all other objects as well, but that would just end up giving you a massive case of fish-eye perspective. :v
In fact, i tried making the trail TRULY 3D but uh... that looked kind of weird in an otherwise 2D game.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Snook, u truly are a legend with that fagsassin replay, and all that from a brown belt :O

P.S: once i checked ur profile and u were a brown belt idk if ur still a brown belt
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
i got to level 3 on the difficulty where you press 9
pls

omg a competitor

I've been following ALS since like 0.4 and your progress is really nice Shook (And Chartle)
Just some suggestion since i really love this game:
> There's no limiting enemies level, so MK4! or maybe even MK5!!! You know, for some color variations too
> Maybe some checkpoint at certain level to completely reset your spaceship (maybe make a new sprite for the 'level up' feel) to its default, then it's another journey to go! Because up until level 12+ or so, the spaceship has been an overpowered laser spewer and the scenery is too noisy. I feel like it need to go back to like level 3-4 feel, when you actually have a struggling spaceship and evading laser, rather than just go wild laserspamming.
> To add more intensity to harder difficulty such as NIGHTMARE until EPIC MAN MODE >:C maybe you could add a speed up scrolling on those mode, fast paced game is real intense y'know :o
> For some fancy graphic appeal, maybe add some foreground space smoke and some moving meteor in background. It could be a little distracting, but that's a way to increase player focus, right?
> Some storyline would be good, you know when you face a boss battle, and there's this cutscene of alien dialogue or something
> About save game system, maybe a save slot for multiple saves?
> Another graphical appeal maybe red triangle with exclamation mark for warning sign when you're in low health, or some broken glass for more intensity ha
> I know the help section were meant to be fully texts, but maybe you could add an almanac or something for enemies data. It progressively unlock new enemy data as you encounter them in later level
> I'm sorry for my poor estimation calculation, you could add a signal for 'E' shot when the reactor charge gauge hit 55% and 'F' shot on 90%, maybe a 'ready!' signal

Maybe you want some feedback :
I really love it now that you can actually select weapon type and it gives various result
Is the badge system working correctly? I've finished like 5 times on NIGHTMARE on 0.6 but the badge still reset, also it's still in the old UI style (yeah, the orange one) you could polish it up by making it like a real trophy case, maybe even add more achievement like "Play *** hours", "Destroy *** Enemies", "Finished on *** Mode"
Overall, you did an excellent job

Also, you spelled my name wrong :c
tl;dr
thanks for your time c:
love u bro
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by realmee View Post
Snook, u truly are a legend with that fagsassin replay, and all that from a brown belt :O

P.S: once i checked ur profile and u were a brown belt idk if ur still a brown belt

Actually blue belt, but thank you very much! c:

king-size response to Wyverneon

also dicking around with perspective

this is going to be optional don't worry

also here have some more dumb doodles

beep boop

Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Shook

Your name is yellow

I don't know if anyone remembers me

I do.

Shook my god you never stop to amaze me with your multitallented self.
h
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
omg a competitor

w0w, did you do that all in one sitting? I got through 3 ridiculous levels in like 2 hours non-stop, it's ridiculously fun.

My eyes are literally going to fall out when I get my hands on the next update. It's been so long since anyone's bothered to create a good old-fashioned space shooter.
Hells yes

That spinny wheel is baller.

Shook will be forever 420qi, he's been that way since almost a year now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Can you draw me a cat

Will pay top item
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
POSSIBLY YES

As long as you don't set your expectations too high, because cats are annoyingly hard to draw. :I
In any case, PM me for/with details if you're still interested. Apologies for the late response, things were getting in the way of my responding.

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
My eyes are literally going to fall out when I get my hands on the next update. It's been so long since anyone's bothered to create a good old-fashioned space shooter.
Hells yes

That spinny wheel is baller.

<3

It's true really, i began working on it because i was missing that kind of game done in this particular way. Fast forward 4 years, and there's STILL not a lot of these games. :v

Originally Posted by duck View Post
I do.

Shook my god you never stop to amaze me with your multitallented self.

aw shoot heck mate you're being too nice <3

Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Shook

Your name is yellow

I don't know if anyone remembers me

is my name yellow?

w0w

snazzy

I remember you though, so NO MYSTERIOUS STRANGER FACTOR FOR YOU M8.
Also STATUS REPORT: doodles and commissions

bloop