Toribash
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
bla bla bla

BigDog stop being immature. Saying "bla bla bla" when Moldy has a valid point. If I was a leader I'd seriously make sure you couldnt post in this board again. You're being immature when it isnt needed. If you want more members to join the discord, dont be immature about it. Atleast post a hotlink in the main post for the active members on the forum. I personally like you but to be as immature as that, are you fucking 6? Straighten up your shit.
ohmergawd
Sorry for the argueing and i'm no longer going to be, i just want to say Original stop treating me like a dirty dog, you've talked shit about my clan and now you're calling me an idiot and that i should be kicked off [im] board for trying to loosen some tension, i didn't want to further the arguement so i just gave up, you guys need to calm down, and apologies again, it seems we've all been a bit stressed.
Last edited by BigDog; Feb 1, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
[im] is slowly dying so ima go chill with the fam at (lucky) w/ the bigdong. cya duders.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
[im] is slowly dying so ima go chill with the fam at (lucky) w/ the bigdong. cya duders.

that clan hop tho
You guys listen to someone who isn't in the clan. Yet blacklist someone who was one of the most active peers? Yeah, [im] should die in hell and so should the discord... it's cancerous..
Originally Posted by Space View Post

called it