Ranking
I've already listened to some Eminem. Can't say I'm keen though.
I'll check out the others though guys, thanks.

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
The rap industry spawns more lil waynes than shakespeares, if you know what i mean.

haha, nice one.
y'know... some rapper should have a go at doing a romeo and juliet rap, if there isn't one already.

oh wait... that'll destory shakespeare, nevermind.
Last edited by MintCat; Sep 9, 2014 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
mint, id suggest some kendrick lamar a lot actually so ignore the last post of mine

example

to help understand lyrics http://rap.genius.com/Kendrick-lamar...er-vice-lyrics
8-)
I guess I forgot to say in the OP my favorite artist is kanye, on the graduation album (maybe some parts of yeezus.) I had to order the red october II replicas.

Young thug is pretty good.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
I've already listened to some Eminem. Can't say I'm keen though.
I'll check out the others though guys, thanks.

Try Infinite. It sounds very different from his other albums. I care very little about the rest of his discography, but this one is a gem.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I like rap unless the lyrics don't make any sense at all and are just about weed and bitches
Sik Kid is a pretty cool underdog
ex:
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Could you point me in the right direction?

since i'm into experimental rap and other rappers that aren't the ones you hear about everyday i'll give you a list of my favorites

death grips
cities aviv
antwon
denzel curry
lil ugly mane
yc the cynic

i recommend looking these guys up, at least one of them might tickle your fancy
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
The main reason as to why I hate mainstream rap can be summed up as Eminem. I'll listen to Logic, but that's roughly it.
Also, a slight edit, before you go off saying that I'm some demonic form of Hitler for saying Eminem is bad, I'm not saying he's bad, but I don't want to go off explaining why I dislike him in paragraphs upon paragraphs.
Last edited by Valterain1; Sep 12, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore