Ranking
Original Post
[Movie]Deadpool 2016
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1431045/

Yea, a deadpool movie has been confirmed.

What do you guys think?

Good or Bad movie.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Well all I see is they fixed what they did to deadpool in xmen origins wolverine, and they're sticking to the great personality of the character.

I'm intrigued to see where they'll go with this.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm a little disappointed that it's going to be PG-13 because Deadpool is a pretty vulgar and dark character. I was hoping that this would be the first rated R Marvel movie.. I just hope that they don't "kiddy" it up.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Deadpool thinks he's for the kids. He rarely really goes rated R, he hardly swears, he doesnt do drugs or drink.

He looks up to Captain America he thinks he's best buds with Wolverine, he sits on the couch eating food watching the news or some bad TV talking to himself. He's a straight arrow schizophrenic who only takes drugs because them doctors want his ability so they keep him under and under hard

Can't really go rated Arrggh with Deadpool unless it was Deadpool MAX, but that's vulgar an weird.
I'm just basing my comment on the game, which wasn't that great, but it
was hilarious and entertaining.
Here's what I mean:

YouTube

See, he's quite vulgar and he makes a lot of sexual innuendo jokes and comments..
And it's pretty gory, which it what I would picture a Deadpool movie like. :x
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Thy should do Deadpool when he has left box and right box being the angel and devil on his shoulder, and is talking about comic books, and the reason that this hero is still alive is because of popularity or Deadpool losing limbs and still kicking ass. Also Deadpool banter is hilarious.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Well all I see is they fixed what they did to deadpool in xmen origins wolverine

Shhhhhhhhsh, we don't talk about that. It never happened. Clear that entire movie from your mind... Well the first half was ok I guess, but the second half onwards, yeah no.

I'd like them to pull it off, but they'll probably fuck it up spectacularly.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Like seriously I don't want to see an action movie surrounding Deadpool but if Deadpool surrounding the action movie like told from his perspective and thoughts is the only way to convey the Pool. He kind of has class.

I'm star struck from Deadpool like he is to Captain America

Hollywood has awesome source material for Deadpool I hope they don't make this For the brain dead, Deadpool acts on reasons from outside box and is actually a genius.

Also edit this unto your domes, this could Also BE a cancer Awareness Movie afterall he does have super cancers
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 9, 2014 at 03:13 AM.
The director of the film also isn't very notable. :x
It looks like this is his first feature film directorial..
This is both good and bad.. On one hand, he doesn't have much experience,
but on the other hand, he'll probably try-hard and aim for a perfect film as
his debut.
Hitmonkey... Too cool hollywood.

Deadpool somewhat quote for and towards spidey. It looks like you did this because he's top hitman for a reason and near impossible to reach him,:&899 I want to direct an Anime would capture his fast thought process and gore quite well.
-----
MmmmMmmmmmMdmumy. >:c3
-----
Dumb edit stuffs but I have a dope Metroid movie in mind, it would be nutz, but never..,
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 9, 2014 at 06:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump