Ranking
Original Post
Delete This
Deleted
Last edited by tlclay; Mar 14, 2019 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Deleted
Noice, probs a few more styles of punching you could delve into but apart from that gw.
"I'm already quite pertrubed" Rjniscool1 2016
Originally Posted by rjniscool1 View Post
^^ Some gifs of known players alongside their styles. To give everyone an idea.

Originally Posted by HeroLegend View Post
Noice, probs a few more styles of punching you could delve into but apart from that gw.

Notes taken. Thanks for the comments. There’s a few things like styles I’m saving a place for in later tutorials. (Power, speed, counterpunching, off balanced punches, and more) I may add a few more examples to show how everyone does it just a bit different, if that can shed a bit of insight into how it can change person to person.

I’m pretty open minded when it comes to additions and changes if it betters the tutorial, so feel free to chime in whenever you guys feel something is missing.
Loved this ! I have always been a guy that likes punching ... however the mods that i play like wushu and spar its a but rough because of the points systems.. sticking your legs out take less damage and do more damage. I also had to learn to not try smash someone with a punch to keep your balance so you can throw combos and not go flying off.

I never liked that.

I used to try punching whenever i can. I realise this is more boxing based, but in more free flow styles mods you could perhaps should you have time showcase the more exotic punches
If there is no enemy within,the
Enemy outside can do you no harm.