Toribash
Original Post
Endurance Onslaught
Endurance Onslaught

Over!

Welcome to the Endurance Onslaught a seemingly regular bracket tournament but with a twist.
The outcome of the match will not be determined by frames but by stamina.
Reach 100,000 points before your opponent to knock them out and win the match.
With matches as long as 2,000 frames this is a test not only of skill but of tenacity.

Rules

• Mod is Lenshu3ng.tbm
• Matchframes are 2,000

(Set lenshu3ng.tbm as the mod and change the matchframe to 2000.You can NOT change any other gamerule)

• 100,000 points is a win.
(100,000 = one hundred thousand )

(You win immediatly once you have reached 100k points)

• Best of 5 matches to decide the game.
• DQ is a loss.*
• Timeout is a draw, you must reach the pointthreshold.
(when a match ends by a draw no player will receive a win point,the score stays the same it was before this match started)
• If both players reach the threshold on the same turn, examine the replay to determine the winner.
The losing player must relax all and space to dq every turn after his opponent reaches the pointlimit(to end the match).
EVERY REPLAY MUST BE POSTED TO AVOID ANY CHEATING SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE AUTOSAVE REPLAY ACTIVATED!!!!!!

*If you reach the point threshold and then DQ it is still a win

Some more explanation

Some tipps

Application

Think you got what it takes? Fill out the form below and reply to this post. Entrance fee is 5,000 Toricredits.

Application code:
-I have sent the 5000 tc entrance fee to Kane
-I have read and understood the rules

Application deadline is 23.12.2018

Prizes

First place: 800000 tc + Full space set + 7 Shiai tokens

Second place: 400000 tc + Full Astro#1+#2 + 5 Shiai tokens

Third place: 150000 tc + Full cellshading set + 3 Shiai tokens

Random prizes giveaways for random participating players in this event!(not for first,second and third place)Random prizes will be given out after the event is finished.
Deadline

Application Deadline

You can apply until 23 December 2018

Round 1 Deadline

The deadline for round 1 is 6th January 2019

Deadline explanation

Discordserver
Discordserver for this event to set up matches

https://discord.gg/CVRmmr2

Donators

Diamond - 500k tc
Lamby - Full cellshading set
1oI - Over 150 Items!(including Flame: Dark Willpower,Hidden blade,Shuriken,Sky googles,Spiky hair,Impure force , some 128 textures (body,joint and trails), some more items and many,many gladiator items ) and 7000 tc
Pavor - HeadToriboopers,Lil spooks,ToriTeam Söderspy
iTemp - 100k tc
Staff - 15 Shiai tokens
Penguin - 100 Items!(Including Steampunk Hat,Steampunk googles,the Staff,the spear,Mammoth tusks,hit sounds,kiai sounds, many other 3d items and A LOT of different forces/relaxes plus various other things)
Rolen88 - 15000 tc
Tripstone - 420 tc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bracket

https://challonge.com/de/6atidwaw

Bracket

Portugese Translation(thx to Code)

Russian Translation(thx to Diamond)

Spanish Translation(Thx to Yuensiu)

Last edited by Kane; Feb 10, 2019 at 08:16 PM.
-I have sent the 5000 tc entrance fee to Kane.
-I have read and understood the rules.

How does one win? I understand u have to reach 1 mil points but what do u do with the replay?
what
Originally Posted by CrissHyoon View Post

How does one win? I understand u have to reach 1 mil points but what do u do with the replay?

Actually it's 100,000 points
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
I just wanted to say thank you for this event Kane it’s really cool, the community needed something like this and hopefully tb staff can learn a thing or two

Thanks man, but dont praise me yet.First this event has to be completly finished and i hope there wont be any drama about it AND i hope all participating players will enjoy it.

Originally Posted by CrissHyoon View Post

As firesun already said,its not 1 million points but one hundred thousand points.I guess i will make this more clear in the first post.

You win a single match when you reach one hundred thousand points before your opponent does.Win 3 out of 5 matches and you will advance another round.Post all replays in this thread when you are done.
Last edited by Kane; Dec 13, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
@penguin Post all replays so that any possible argument can avoided.

I wont call for a rematch if there are no replays AND there is no argument over the outcome but please,just ACTIVATE AUTOSAVE REPLAYS and post them all in this thread.
Last edited by Kane; Dec 14, 2018 at 01:26 PM.
Regarding the state of the game i made the registration deadline 2.5 weeks long so that not so active people have a chance of seeing the event and apply to it.Its not too long tho, i guess,application deadline for TWC was about 2 weeks long.

Regardless , i am thinking of changing the deadline for round 1 to the 6th of january 2019 to get things done more quickly.
Last edited by Kane; Dec 15, 2018 at 05:31 PM.
-I have sent the 5000 tc entrance fee to Kane

[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I have sent the 5000 tc entrance fee to Kane

Goodluck all!!
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
Regarding the state of the game i made the registration deadline 2.5 weeks long so that not so active people have a chance of seeing the event and apply to it.Its not too long tho, i guess,application deadline for TWC was about 2 weeks long.

Regardless , i am thinking of changing the deadline for round 1 to the 6th of january 2019 to get things done more quickly.

Waiting for inactive players to see the event won't be a good thing, that's because now many games will be left unplayed diring the event, which is boring.