Ranking
Original Post
I think that its mostly because they have not been updated on things. It just helps to know that everything is going well and that its still in the making. People only complain because they love the game to begin with I think.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
yeah, by saying that he has gave up the game
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
Is this project accepting volunteers? I understand making a completely new game is a lot of work and games in development don't generate any money though I'd hate to see this fall to the wayside.

I have very found memories of this game and absolutely adore the ideas and concepts it brings to the table. It pains me to see it's activity slowly falling off. If accepting volunteers to assist the project is out of the question can I suggest starting a kickstarter or gofundme to help support development?

I apologies if I'm prematurely jumping to conclusions in assuming development has slowed but updates have been sparse lately.
Last edited by Divine; Dec 14, 2018 at 06:17 AM. Reason: I have a case of severe stupid

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
do literally none of you actually read the thread....................

THE NEXT BIG UPDATE IS COMING AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME

god

Originally Posted by Kore View Post

god

Probably because there are 118 pages in this thread and the first post hasn't been updated in an year.
Originally Posted by Kore View Post

god

My apologies, I did not see that update. Admittedly I have not read all 118 pages.

Even so my questions and concerns still stand. It'd be nice if there was a bit more community involvement and updates were more frequent though as long as the project is finished eventually I will shed no tears.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by William View Post
I'm dying to play it!!!!!

I'm def enthusiastic too, but it is a bit bothersome how some players are so inpatient (not you Will). It'll be out when it's ready. We've played the game and stuck with it for years, we'll still be here when Next is released.

I'm super curious about how the improved relax joints will behave, how differently tori's will move. Very promising info so far, skyboxes, bloodforge, advanced joint control.....

Excited!