Ranking
Original Post
anyone have a ps3 and call of duty black ops?
if so want to play? I will give you my cellphone number.(usa)
gamer tag,and maybe gameshare.

I currently need the new shangra la map if anyone wants to game share and in return I can give final fantasy 7 and some other ps1 classics
Share your wisdom with me.
Well I have both a PS3, and Black Ops, but don't play CoD that much anymore. But if you want the map pack I'd suggest waiting for the new one (Resurrection I think). I also hear sharing map packs is a big no-no because you can get banned. Or you can wait for MW3 because I hear it's also gonna have zombies.

And while FF 7 is a good game imo, PS1 games kinda suck :O
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Well I have both a PS3, and Black Ops, but don't play CoD that much anymore. But if you want the map pack I'd suggest waiting for the new one (Resurrection I think). I also hear sharing map packs is a big no-no because you can get banned. Or you can wait for MW3 because I hear it's also gonna have zombies.

And while FF 7 is a good game imo, PS1 games kinda suck :O

I dont think mw3 will have zombies and
yeah I game share all the time. you only get banned if its frequent.
Share your wisdom with me.
moved to gaming chat.
please pay attention.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I have a PS3 with BO
But imo Black Ops sucks
Get BFBC2! or BF3 when it comes out. MW3 will be another MW2. Fun for alittle, boring as hell after a while.

I'm the chicken.
M 'n' M factory!
Not on this game anymore.
yo lumi i have everything (ps3, bo and all dl content)

also theres the fact that i would let you download it from my account so no gameshare stuff.

but thats if i can be stuffed.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Yeah, I have a ps3 and if you have escalation and the other map, I will give you 4 new gives from my account. PSN: DeadlySpeed2
I have a ps3 and CoD black ops. It is awesome but the CoD black ops running movement speed is to slow. It always feels slow.
-----
I love playing zombie mode, but i stink lol,i only got to round 8 in the mansion map
Last edited by kevin909; Sep 21, 2011 at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Balance is key.
Lol fail.
BTW I'm gekkogekko
F YEAH 1 week till MAP PACK :O

I'm the chicken.
M 'n' M factory!
Not on this game anymore.