Ranking
lol sorry dude when i designed the mask the first thing i made was this one

and its the one im basing my entire tori off of so its not for sale. nor is the set with the same color scheme. however since you purchased the entire set already i will be happy to make you a 2nd set with a new color scheme at a discounted price. say... 5000tc. half of the original price
If you like my shop clickhere
got my latest new head up on the block WOOT. gotta hope it sells. if it does so pretty quickly i will make others in the same style but still different
hell yeah i got 420 views @.@ time for a "smoke" break

i am going away from my internet for a while however i will be checking up on it as often as i can. like when i go to krystals or the coffee shop. that has free wi-fi. or when i come to my parents house lol. however in the meantime i will be making new heads and texture sets so that i can add alot to my shop when i do return.

if you have any questions just send me a private message. if i dont respond right away dont worry i will eventually get to checking them. however i do not know how far it will be between times that i am available.

if you still want to request textures i am able to make them offline but i wont be able to upload them right away

thank you

Postosis