Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Humper can make vids?
No he can't.

Actually yes,and it's right here. (warning: may vomit due shitness)

Enjoy ! ._.

I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by machker94 View Post
small yet enjoyable
9/10

Thanks very much of the feedback,I am more actually impressed it was that fast.Haha.

If more people are going to like it I will probably start making a series of videos
We will see that in the future,though.

Thanks once again and congrats for being first I guess *gives cookie to machker94*
Not too shabby , I like how it wasnt all madmans . Not that madmans are nice , its just they are used in so many videos and now there all the same to me . Its always good to add short parkour tricks in vids .

9 /10 for a shot vid .
If this made me vomit, I would probably die if I watched 50% of the other videos.

I give 'er an 8.5/10 due to camera work at :27

Good music choice too!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
You're getting better I guess.
Though the whole video is just shader\tori transitions. Fade them next time, instead of letting the screen go black for a sec. Freecam was also sometimes too messy, but it sort of matched the music.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
You're getting better I guess.
Though the whole video is just shader\tori transitions. Fade them next time, instead of letting the screen go black for a sec. Freecam was also sometimes too messy, but it sort of matched the music.

Fuck that, first thing you learn in any editing class is the less transitions the better. The cuts were perfect and were fitting. A fade would be good for a player, mod, or section change.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Wow,I never expected such positive feedbacks,thank you very much all.

I noted down on my notebook what you guys wrote in every comment so that next time the video would be even better.

And yes I will start making a bunch of series,I am also taking video request but for free C:
Just PM me on YouTube or this Forum.

Thanks once again .

Cheers.
yey nice to hear and see someone use Skrillex-kill everybody,and the video is good but a bit short, anyway its a 7/10
Last edited by BleeE; Jul 24, 2011 at 12:47 PM.
Thank you very much BleeE

And holy crap it's Aadame,thanks man I am working on a video for Taco901

Stay tuned