Ranking
Original Post
[Kick] Allies and Enemies - Wanna be allies or enemies?
Post here if you wish to ally or declare war with us.

Allies

[Inq]
[UNCE]
[RelaxAll]
[Aliens/пришельцы]
[s]
[SMASH]
[Revolution]
[iCU]

Neutral

[a]
[Ark]
[Bncy]
[CBK]
[Cnbl]
[DAT]
[Evolution]
[Freelance]
[Fusion]
[Guru]
[LotA]
[m]
[MAD]
[RAWR]
[spirit]
[TCaP]
[Torigod]
[Triforce]
[wHo]

Enemies

[Evil]

Fallen Allies

[SXC] - Dead.

Suggestions of declarations of peace or war are welcome here from [Kick] members!
Clan wars can be arranged.
Last edited by Samule; Jun 21, 2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Added SXC to a new directory due to it dying. ~Dalir
[Kick-Elite]
I was actually gonna do this today, hehehe. I already know Inq is an old ally with us. Im going to sticky this and add Inq.
Last edited by Samule; Dec 19, 2007 at 12:58 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
hahah ass Inq, check your spelling sam.
anyway im here in NYC and im going to suggest that we be enemies with SXC, cause static is an idiot and they just all think they are top shit and better than anyone else. also samule CrazyYak says you're age and the fact that you are a black belt in toribash makes him think you dont really have a life, hes an idiot i know. anyway, greetings from NYC!!

DT01
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX
Haha, sorry. I fixed it.
I have friends in SXC but ill keep that in mind.
Who is crazyyak!? I dont even know him. And I'm 13 and it doesnt take much to get black belt. Im also 2nd dan.

And just to let him know, I have a huge life being on the 3rd best soccer team in state 2 years in a row.
err....Im sorry but did i miss something? Double, what exactly is your problem with SXC? Ever since you had that big ol' cry about us becoming official before your shitty darkness clan, you've been on our backs ever since. And all you want to do, is try to turn everyother clan on us, make us sound stupid, and talk about us behind our backs. Your the one with no life, faggot.
How many of you have met a yak who can play games....huh....yea thats what i thought too...

FOR THE UBER SEXI CLAN OF DOOM!!
Well, I don't think that we should be mean about anything [Darkness] in my opinion is a horrible clan but [Kick] is not. I can't even see how you are keeping it in mind, we should be allies not enemies. I am not trying to win the clan [Kick] over or anything I just want you guys to think about making big moves before you actually make them...as I can see you guys already do. Lets talk thing over in a polite manner Double please. No wonder we are enemies....

EDIT: oh sorry I did not realize Double just joined you guys, anyways Double why did you leave [Darkness] you guys could have had a chance.
Last edited by Bman; Dec 19, 2007 at 07:25 AM.
He is on vacation in new york, so I will answer those questions for him.

He left darkness to try kick. He was friends with... hellfire? I believe? Or function-x-.

Bman, though I would happily like to be allies with your clan, and really respect you guys, if someone has a bad opinion towards you guys, I have to account for everyone. I will make a poll. It will probably turn out yes, but just making sure.

Also, Bman, no offense at all, but could you please try to keep crazyyak from cussing in our thread? I try to keep us away from it.

And directly to crazyyak: If you could send personal matters, or swearing in PMs, please do. Also, I have a life. A great life. -.-
Sure Samule I will stop Crazy Yak from posting on your board as I am sure you will keep Double away from mine.
Ok. I will tell him. You do not need to keep CrazyYak away, but keep the swearing and hatred away. I will tell DoubleTime next time I see him on IM. I also made the post. I guess... I'm not sure... but, I guess I could count your clans and my clans votes. I'm not sure.

Basically, I just want crazyyak and doubletime to keep such things in PMs.