Ranking
Original Post
[wip] team wushu
inb4 edits n updates

this is not the final banner yet

about

Clearly inspired by Team Sambo,the purpose of this organization is to regroup the best of the best in wushu mods.-to continue-

memberlist
altwcre666
BlueBird
brucia
kamiko
Logic
MadReckless
Mytori
Odlov
Samopal
Snudge
Xhiba

Outsider: snake

How to join?
The only way to join this organisation is to be invited by our members.
You need to impress us, show that you are one of the best,
and you will be considered.

end ( actual post is above ;p stuff down is notes n shit )-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- means confirmed
- leader/founder

i guess thats enough, tho mb we will add something more

also i will make dividers when logo will be done to keep it same color theme etc u know ;p

i also think about making separate spoiler for each member.. like usercard and style etc
something like this. i'm not sure if this will fit anyway

example

brucia

example end

fail wips

Last edited by bRuCiA; Sep 4, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
Good boy brucia ;o
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
also, need a banner?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
seems legit ;p

well so far we need to check how other orgs are looks like and then just copy paste ;p
-----
and about logo i guess we need some symbol... like TS got
Last edited by TeamWushu; Sep 3, 2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Good boy brucia ;o

thx but this is my first post in this thread..it wasn't me;p
Btw i suck in art,and also in making look things nice(as you can see from this forum),so i hope you can do something for this._.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I'll see what i can do over the weekend. Maybe collab with chuck.
Also i bet its snake!
She/They

noway ;p
-----
also i got some idea for logotype
thats complicated fome me tho i guess some1 can make it.. will post my idea soon ;p

thats a base

the thing is: there will be one tori flowing from black and he is croutching and blocking and another is flowing from white and he is kicking

ehh like monocolor logo

ill make some wip of what i mean
Last edited by snake; Sep 3, 2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
NotNoob offered to have a little go at making something for it.
Which'll be great \o/
She/They

thats my idea

something this way...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15