Ranking
Apply to Power.
hello Power members

my name is nathan, im 17 years old and im a french boy
Started toribash a while ago (about 2012).
Soooooooo. . .

My fav. mods : abd (every grappling mods),Runkido3,lenshu,erthtkv2 . . .
Not really active on forums but active in-game (7/7days)
My previouses clans : (Vibe),(Dark),(Akatsuki),(OK),(OC),[Nitro] and last one [Wapow]
What can i offer to [P]

My skillz(if i got any lol), My love(Cuz i love power guys) and great time

why i went to join [P]

Cause Reno is a good old (Really old) Friend and i really like that clan with really good abd players i want to join power because Power can help me to get better on grappling mods.

I'll add some replays (About 5-6)

Thanks to Read that post

PO-PO-POWER !!
-----
Forget this ^^'
Attached Files
aegho?ýjh 005.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
aegho?ýjh 001.rpl (57.4 KB, 2 views)
aehuhrr 006.rpl (55.1 KB, 2 views)
no one can see us 002.rpl (173.2 KB, 3 views)
no one can see us 005.rpl (74.6 KB, 2 views)
rekt out 001.rpl (60.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Zwar; Mar 7, 2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Parrot

~Accepted as Trial Member.

Zwar

~Rejected
Pm Kratos for more details.
Last edited by Kratos; Mar 8, 2017 at 12:59 AM.
About me
Well my name is Joe and im 13. When i was little my parents gave me the nickname jojo so i ran with it. My hobbies are mostly Playing Football, Playing video games, and playing this addicting game on my phone called dokkan battle. I am an AP student so i should be fine in school.

Activity
I started playing toribash during the summer of 2015 and i take a break and started playing on an alt at about the summer of 2015. I then played on this account and got into pro play. In december of 2016 i played on another alt but began playing on this account again in January. I am active in game and post about 1 post a day on the forums.

Skills/Favorite mods
Like i said i got into pro play when i returned to this game. My friends taught me how to gain money and play well. From then i am usually now in bet servers or tournaments trying to gain more knowledge to become a better player. I am best at ABD but boxshu_mushu_v3 is a close second. If you need to test my strength in the thing called combat find me in game.

Previous clans/People i know in Power
When i first started this game i was accepted into this clan called (ab) it thought me the meaning of being a clan mate and how to contribute. Note worth clans: NO,Flip,Nitro. I've known Parrot for a long time but i just met Dylan and Twat and they both said i was a pretty cool dude hopefully they will vouch for me.

Reasons to join Power
Toribash can get pretty lonely if you dont have friends there to make it interesting like clan mates. I main reason i want to join Power is to make friends and Help send Power to the number 1 spot and become Clan league winners while being a happy clan and not fighting.I think i can contribute more in wars then i can contribute on the forums but i am a guy to stay cool headed during wars and not lash out

Thank you for your time
Love(or hate)
Jojo
It's time for me to go with my shitty app

Hello [P]ower members, my name is Santiago or better known as Spcr. I'm a really enthusiastic mexican and a professional graphic designer who seeks to succeed in the Toribash community. So let's go with the basics, I was born in 09/October/1997 in Jalisco, México. I'm currently part of a family of 4, including my step dad, mother and brother. Currently, im studying gaphic design and mechatronical engineering in ITESO along some extra hobbies. I also love sports, which I've participated in several high league soccer teams and swimming teams.

Toribash career

I first joined Toribash in the year 2009, right when I had about 11 years old my brother introduced me to this game when we used to play videogames together, after some time playing it alone, my brain couldn't believe it and created an addiction to it. Right at the start of 2010, I joined (-The) clan, formed by current dead players which no one knows. 3 years later, I got invited to the (Shield), a.k.a my first important clan, which was composed of Sparky, TheCobra, R1GBY(if I'm not wrong) and some others. In 2014, I applied for [Crooks] when it started, along Xastle, Manta, NvSFocus, Parrot and some others, as a bonus I helped the clan to reach official. Crooks was the clan where I got a little bit known, due to the fact I started learning graphic design with the help of my friends, months later I finally purchased a new laptop and Photoshop with it, this allowed me to get where I am today. At the midyear of 2016, I finally left [Crooks] and decided to take a break from Toribash, meanwhile, I started to design album covers for some Official Discography and artists, that's when I got contacted by the University ITESO to continue to improve in my art skills. February 23, 2017. I finally decided to come back to the game, getting invited to (Lucky), which to be honest was my stupidest decision in my entire life, making Big Dog quit after the dumb drama he caused. Days later, I joined [Sk8r], or better called the meme clan. The reason behind my invite to that clan was the fact Sparky is one my greatest friends and thought I would have a fun time, but in fact it.just caused hate from many players in the community and now I'm here applying for Power.
Oh btw, I got.in the event squad artists

Skills

As you already know since I repeated it various times, I'm a graphic designer, willing to do any kind of art for the clan. I'm also called the meme Lord by Billy. I'm also considered a great swimmer since I've won national events during this last year's along my participation in Brazil as a Mexico competitor, but obviously didn't won. I also like to jump walls, it's a sport I've been practicing since Donald J. Trump was elected. Another fact is that I'm also considered a great esport logo creator, which many teams as ReceivedResource and Last Force from the Major League Gaming Community of the game Gears of War 4 had requested to me.

Activity

Currently, my in-game activity had decreased drastically, but during these week's I've tried to bring my daily in-game 20k tourneys and betting servers back. I'm also looking to apply for staff position soon.

Events record:(my list was in a Crooks thread but got deleted.

Currently I have around 165 events hosted during my career. 15 of them including 50k prices. 100 of them 25k prizes and 50 with 15k prizes.

In my forum activity, I'm mostly 24/7 in the site and I enjoy doing requests and sell something
.I have a discord account and Skype account, I also barely go in the IRC. I like to chat there most of the day.

Why I want to join [P]ower

Since Metal clan rised I started admiring Kratos due to his great leadership and decided to know him more. Another reason is the fact many old clan mates are in the clan and it will be easier for me to socialize with them, also I see there's some lack of real art in this beautiful clan(cough* banners). To be honest, I don't think many of you guys except Reno, Stone and Parrot know me, but I'm willing to meet you all and contribute with guys to improve the clan and make it in the top 5 from the game. Feel.free.to message me whenever you want and we can start a friendly discussion.

Replays and art

I'm sorry, don't consider me as a replay maker because I'm a really lazy Mexican fag .
Here's some of my art examples: (old.examples)

Examples of my work.

My shops:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=552138
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=549947

I will change my name to Hype since im going to buy an animated usertitle and bigger avatar
Last edited by Theory; Mar 9, 2017 at 05:00 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club

Hello [P]ower members, My name is L3rkDeath (AKA xxGangstaxx) I am currently 28 years old and I do computer engineering and art design as a job whenever I have free time, I'd check on what's going on in toribash. Right now, I'm building / making a video game in the company I work for.

Toribash career

I first joined Toribash in the year 2009, coincidence I never knew about this game while trying to look up (Tori Vega / Victorious) then poof, toribash came up and looking at the trailer, i was amazed at what was going on and became obsessed right away. Year 2011, I've made a clan called Sensei but that lasted 4 months and decided that being leader wasn't something I could do just yet.. In 2014, I started to just roam around, play ingame, and chat with a lot of ppl. That's during that time my art skills were trash and that never made me stop doing what I can. I also joined [Origin] during this time and I had a great time there until inactivity started to show and i decided to continue to improve the clan by events and etc. (as for Kratos, what's up bud.) In 2016, my activity slightly went downward from Toribash because I was planning my career as an engineer, meanwhile, I finished developing a mini game at MIT and as you now know, I'm back at it in toribash.

Skills

I'm a art designer, willing to do any kind of art when needed. As you see in my signature, I was declared the #1 shitposter in 2016. I'm don't want for you to think that i am a shitposter because i'm really not. It was an event so I decided to be a "little" absurd. BTW, I've made a logo towards the old power clan, i'm not sure what happened to that now.

Activity

Currently, my in-game activity has dropped because I'm always in and out in using my own PC. I am as of this month trying to be ingame as much as i can as i hate being stuck as a 4th dan black belt for 3 years.
In my forum activity, I'm mostly 24/7 in the site because i never take toribash off my tabs.

Why I want to join [P]ower

I want to join Power because it's a fresh clan and I would want to be a part of that. My old clan [Origin] is inactive and I don't think I could be able to continue to stay in that clan anytime longer. It makes me feel like nothing is going on in the community anymore. This is a very new good clan that is matchs my standards. I'm looking for a very active clan ingame, with events and wars because I'm down if there is a war about to start. I try to get better in toribash because of my long inactivity ingame. I'm still able to fight fairly with no excuses. This clan would also help me getting my activity up. As a result, I want to settle for good and help the clan to progress in it's goals e.g taking parts in wars and helping with recruitment. I will be happy to be a part of a clan who has respect and is very loyal and proud.

Replays:
I have no replays nor art , my personal pc is pretty new because when my inactivity started, my old pc was f'kin up so I decided to just end it with an deagle.

P.S I do have my past art works

Lot of Dem Examples :0

Skype (Neverherebroham.1221)
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin