Ranking
Here's two replays where I do two different touchdown raiz from the mainstream setup (a.k.a carrythru). I find it very hard to gain momentum that way, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I have little trouble doing raiz variations from a bound/just stepping forward.
Attached Files
#########CarrythruuTDR.rpl (465.0 KB, 15 views)
#########Carrythru TDR two.rpl (328.2 KB, 9 views)
I think I have figured out the key to doing really high aerials in toribash. If anyone wants to edit the in air stuff I would really like to see it.
Im not so good at tricking, but i think i can cnc you.
#########CarrythruuTDR.rpl 8.2/10
#########Carrythru TDR two.rpl exelent cork.
#########Ridiculously High Aerial (feel free to edit)
########Another double Atwist lolol.rpl
i cant properly assess cuz i made only single elements, not the combination of tricking moves.

##########Cork punch Double Back.rpl funny last backflip xd 7.6/10

#########Flashkick_st_Boxcutter.rpl 7.2/10
##########POWER raiz.rpl cool double cork, 8.6/10

Overall, you very accurate with your movements, and that cool, but that is the reason you have slow motion, i look it, and there is no wow effects, cuz that is to slow, try to have more interia in setups, that open ypu a door to a new movements.
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
Thanks a lot for cnc!

Here is a snapuswipe where I focus on speed rather than making thing look proper. I might make it into a raiz to see if it makes the swingthrough easier.
Attached Files
##########Fast Snapu.rpl (249.6 KB, 13 views)
Yes! That the speed i mean! Goooood job. 9.7/10
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
I'm back with two replays that were very difficult to make. They are not the smoothest, but it's the first time I've done anything like it.

Both are frontflips, but from a front-/backswing respecively. No toe-pushing of course...
Attached Files
the frontswing frontflip (ik it's technically a "back" swing since you'd assume normal swing is opposite but normal swing is just s/t and that type of move is called carrythru or frontswing depending) anyways it doesn't exactly look like swing, it looks much more like a missleg trick which is cool in its own way and I don't think missleg frontflip has been done (side missleg has). the type of movement you did cant be described as a frontswing front. a movement where the legs would TECHNICALLY (technically) do that would be during a Russian frontflip but again theres the missleg movement of extending then contracting so i'm not sure.

anyways other than terminology you seem to grasp tricking pretty well (doing underused stuff like boxcutter etc) and your tricks are good but generally your setups don't flow properly and seem wonky which is to work on. tricking is as munch about how you get between the tricks as doing the tricks themselves.

as for your "loser" it actually looks [I]exactly[I] like an axe setup aerial mainly because you twist a bit too much. if you didn't twist it you could technically call it axe webster because that IS a move however axe loser doesn't work as well because an axe setup tends to make you go forward. (watching irl pros do loser should clarify this a bit more)

blablabla pretty good work but think of cleaning up your general movement and transitions. cheers

ps ive included a webster front a carrythrough setup (it cant exactly be called axe) after a kickfull

doing standing loser in this game has been a frustration for me for the past 10 years and we don't have good enough control of the legs tbh

btw the reason you saw xiois replays as glitched is because they used the same mod I do, the reason we use it is because it honestly makes tricking a lot more fun if you can control it. it makes using dub cork in a s/t combo actually doable and look nice

Glimpsed Moderated Message:
shut up zubin
Attached Files
kickfull ct webster.rpl (144.6 KB, 9 views)
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Glimpsed; Mar 9, 2019 at 12:52 AM.
Thanks for cnc!

I'm not quite at the level where I can frontswing out of anything, so I generally just do whatever it takes to make it work. Like you said the legs hard to control, which makes tricks that rely on leg extension very difficult. Sadly that's inherent to the simple nature of toribash which I think gives it it's charm.
But perhaps we will get more foot-/leg-segments some beautiful day, allowing us to swing a raiz as easy as a gainer...

Cool replay btw, but I think that was a missleg!

And speaking of double corks in swing combos...
Attached Files
##########Cork_st_DoubleCork.rpl (454.3 KB, 16 views)