They've done something amazing.. New primes - Nova, vasto and.. Soma :v

They did a pretty bad job on Nova in my opinion, she looks kinda jacked up. :s
why tho
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
They did a pretty bad job on Nova in my opinion, she looks kinda jacked up. :s

agreed, looks pretty shit

also fuck me the servers are down
cage the gargoyle
Eh, if some1 still playing in this game, my nick Ce1ty.
Last edited by Noir; Dec 29, 2014 at 11:43 AM.
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
I'll add you once I get out of bed.

Also I wish they'd fix that when you DC you lose all mission rewards, happened twice to me yesterday and lost 60 rare fusion cores in the progress.
cage the gargoyle
Can someone please inform me why this game is a free to play? It looks like it's worth buying :o
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Can someone please inform me why this game is a free to play? It looks like it's worth buying :o

It does have the quality of a paid game, that's why it makes so much money.

If it was a paid game, it would cost a set ~$30 per player, and in-game transactions would be void. (Community would get mad if they had them, resulting in a smaller player base) However, F2P games do not stop how much money you can spend on their game. Some people would spend well over $30, while others would spend $0.

Also, it is free for anyone to try. When I first saw Warframe, (Reviews, videos, ect) I would have never purchased it. Since it was free to play, I ended up trying it, and I believe I've spent $25 on some beta pack that gave you some exclusive prime stuff. (Don't remember exactly)
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post

Because there are idiots like me that spend ~$80 on the game.
Basically it's possible to play without playing, but if you pay you can get anything you want.
cage the gargoyle