Ranking
my soul died after losing a dp when a player spec in front of me
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
hey guys i have a hole week of playing video games ahead of me who wants to join ?
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
hey guys remember me ? been a long time how are you all and how is my clan doing if you wanna talk to me add me on skype ask xregalia for it i dont wanna post it and get flooded ;)

FRAGASAURASREX! not sure if you remember er me but how was your brain thing? Hope you recovered. Regi nice bracket. I'll be good this weekend to play. Also the winner will get some tc or a prize from me. Bg and regi have already received gifts from me so please don't win lol.
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
FRAGASAURASREX! not sure if you remember er me but how was your brain thing? Hope you recovered. Regi nice bracket. I'll be good this weekend to play. Also the winner will get some tc or a prize from me. Bg and regi have already received gifts from me so please don't win lol.

oh don't worry about that I'm dead anyway
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Ok nerds not really lol . I have the prizes. 10k and a propeller hat for 1st 2nd place 5k and a random force. Is that good enough?
might be a bit too much lol

ok, so far we are 4 people in the tournament (ac, bg, frag, me)
what about the others?

where are they?
hey guys i remeber you acjudoka and bgjames; ) i remember you all actually and yes i have recovered thx for the concern ;)