Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Bday
Hey guys I finally made something longer than 30 seconds.

CnC Please. ( one thing i've heard is my velo isnt smooth? )

Replays : Dafe, Bands, Liar, Oblivion, Internet, Swexx, Larfen.

Music : Isaiah Rashad - Bday

Programs : Faps, AeCC, Toribands.
I loved the original way to record some replays, like the last spar, some point of view were really badass. The sync seems correct. I'm not a huge fan of colors used but it is just a matter of opinion. The mirror effect is well done but look weird in some cases.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

not a fan of the keyframing, try to keep a central theme or body in the frame unless you're really confident in an idea
as an example, one of my own videos:

in this you can see in both of these clips how the camera generally stays on a constant level of the hips on the tori, i think it made for some pretty interesting camera dynamics. so maybe try tracking a specific body part rather than just looking for good angles of a whole scenario

so basically with keyframing, consistency is important - have a central theme or idea

also use colour correction in moderation when using light colours, so tone it down a bit
your velo gets too slow
the diffusion on the cc is so bright that the video gets muddy and thus affects the quality of the video, either that or your render settings are still b-b-b booty

this would have have been really nice if you fixed the above and ofc my pet peeve there are no black bars, some skinny ones would really make me and maybe other viewers happy : ^)
damn im gettin old
@Surfings, Thanks for that keyframing tip. I've actually really never noticed that and will try to take that into consideration in the future.

@Velair, I don't see how it looks muddy? Please explain.

@Mocucha, where does the mirroring look weird?