Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] A head W.ip
Hey!
Im trying to finish this head and I would like some cnc

I used Krita to paint it and the size is 512

x

You should try messing with the bangs a little bit maybe change the hair style, also those eyes seem like they're gonna fit the tori weirdly and their shape is a bit odd try making them a little more round. You should also change the nose style it looks sorta weird looking at it dead on like that imo
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Originally Posted by Chara View Post
You should try messing with the bangs a little bit maybe change the hair style, also those eyes seem like they're gonna fit the tori weirdly and their shape is a bit odd try making them a little more round. You should also change the nose style it looks sorta weird looking at it dead on like that imo

Thanks for the Cnc man
I will search how to make hair because it sucks right now
does the nose and eyes look better now?

x

Last edited by Stupx; Sep 10, 2016 at 06:06 AM. Reason: asdsdasas
The eyes look better, but the nose seems too wide, with the hair try not making the bangs so frizzy if you know what I mean, like make them a bit more straight like you have the sides of the hair
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
I'd suggest putting the nostrils under the face mask, since they are like half uncovered by the mask, it makes the nose look abnormally wide. I'll definitely follow the progress, if it turns out good i'll PM you about buying it maybe
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Chara View Post
The eyes look better, but the nose seems too wide, with the hair try not making the bangs so frizzy if you know what I mean, like make them a bit more straight like you have the sides of the hair

Thanks I did what kozmonaut said about the nostrils and did straight lines on the hair

Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
I'd suggest putting the nostrils under the face mask, since they are like half uncovered by the mask, it makes the nose look abnormally wide. I'll definitely follow the progress, if it turns out good i'll PM you about buying it maybe

Thanks for the cnc and it's cool to see you're interested on the head

x

I removed the back since I realized how bad was it
making a new one soon

Edit: Well I guess this back is alot better than the other one
did some little edit still not finished also I will start using that shitty watermark since now

x

Edit-2: I guess I finished

x

Last edited by Stupx; Sep 11, 2016 at 04:38 PM.