Toribash
if the deviation was intentional, even if it wasn't planned, i don't think there's anything wrong with that
it's more interesting to just see how things go
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I ususally have this issue, there is no problem to it.
sometimes an idea gets better than your first thought as you draw it and keep adjusting it to your ideal.
It is not about if it is intentional or not. That doesn't matter to me.

I feel like it's more of a thing where I'm not good enough to draw what I want to. Not that I'm coming up with ideas that are better than what I had in the first place though the process.

Better put, that I'm compromising since I can't do what I want.

Idk though. Usually I draw things I think I can do, but don't know that I can do. Since if I really feel like I can do it, I don't see the point in doing it.
(>^_^)>
I had this feeling two years ago, I wish I could help you in some manner, but Gata members are incommunicable, so I dont know.
If you can think it up, I'm sure you can pull it off to some degree...
You can always ask for cnc after you've done all you could to get it
As close to your vision as possible, but no one will ever know the
image in your head..
If you're tired of compromising, then all you can really do is improve
your abilities by seeing which parts you have the most problems with.
If you know you're deviating and comprising here and there, then you must have an idea on where to improve
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Account got compromised banned and I didnt even get flowers or a memorial service from you fags...
I, sad.

I even missed your bout of activity, meet up again in 6 months?

That's this month. Get your hopes up
I promise nothing!
Hi guys, it's good to see you alive and still here.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
We will promise to hold a proper service this time. JK who cares

All praise the V8.

-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-