Ranking
Light bending dildo... what

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Hey I have an idea we can do it whenever, we get the ENTIRE clan i mean everyone and we start a betting server or a abd tournament for items or something. Or we can ALL war and just war the entire day. Though i know some of you are bored of "playing toribash" but why not get in game with everyone and we can all joke around and have fun . Don't you think it would be better if we were all there? Forget about playing why not have fun again?
This game is Dead
We should do a clan only competition. For the luls maybe?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Hey I have an idea we can do it whenever, we get the ENTIRE clan i mean everyone and we start a betting server or a abd tournament for items or something. Or we can ALL war and just war the entire day. Though i know some of you are bored of "playing toribash" but why not get in game with everyone and we can all joke around and have fun . Don't you think it would be better if we were all there? Forget about playing why not have fun again?

some people are inactive right now sadly.
and we are working on one art event atm. maybe after we could do an ingame one.
Last edited by Kido; Feb 26, 2016 at 11:20 PM.
no u

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
We should do a clan only competition. For the luls maybe?

no money for a prize
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Well,i know what this thread its "inactive" but i have an idea for give a good use to the bank account!
Well,we can make reward for ranks or things like: "You recruited X people".
Or gift for birthdays,we can make a birthday list,and when is your birthday u can get like 50k or something like that.Idk if the clan will like this because we can rekt the bank but well... :v
uvuvwevwevwe onyetenyevwe ugwemubwem ossas~
Why not a promotion for yo boy Rem! Deak said he would if i got more forum active and i am trying (and i am sure a promotion would be even more reason to ;).
Originally Posted by RemZombie View Post
Why not a promotion for yo boy Rem! Deak said he would if i got more forum active and i am trying (and i am sure a promotion would be even more reason to ;).

DEMOTED
jk
hope u get tht promotion tho
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
I didnt know where to post it so i put it here, ive looked at the apps and almost no one did the 'electric' thing, i personally think we should like take it off or somethin cuz they dont really affect the quality of apps
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)