Ranking
Original Post
Replay Collaboration Thread

old stuff

Request a collab here boy, this is a new thread
Last edited by Karbn; Feb 1, 2019 at 03:02 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yes yes yes I'm in!!

Karbn
Madman (it's probably the one most people are comfortable with)
-30 grav
Maybe some sort of atmospheric map could be cool to do a madman on
That's exciting, hope more people will participate

Mateus

tricking
-30 grav
I was thinking about jumping from a cliff but on an athletic way like in -yoyo-jumptothepool.tbm
I wanna do this but I'm bad at replay making, if anyone's online right now do you want to spar? Need to get good at replay making.
HOPE.

Tricking
-30 Gravity

On a wooden plank would be pretty cool, moving across the plank whilst doing cool movement such as flips, hand stand, martial arts type stuff.
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
I wanna do this but I'm bad at replay making, if anyone's online right now do you want to spar? Need to get good at replay making.

It's a clan replay nobody cares if you're good or bad at replay making, you just got to contribute.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hot damn, you started with the wrong person XD I'll do my best to make a good opener!
You applied first you get to start first, let's get to it boys!

P.S. READ THE RULES
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
so i started this at 12am. it's now 1:22 am and this is what i have. good luck landing my cork mateus!

i know this is more than 30 frames, like way more. i NEEDED to make sure it was possible, and that is about as close as i'm going to get to landing in the same place without hacking the replay. plus, a cork is something mateus has expressed he can't do, and that's the only thing i can see being done from the opener you've given us, pat. hopefully you understand, but if you don't, just edit at frame 960 :P good luck!
Attached Files
[Vector].rpl (111.3 KB, 7 views)