ES Recruitment Drive
Yes, I agree with you without any doubts, Gotkicks. Perhaps 2pro should have postponed his trip so he would have been able to learn how to speak like a sir.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Remember me?
Hello Hunters I'm finally a black belt , I hope you guys still remember me. If I recall correctly I was to become a black belt before any decision is made whether or not I can be made a Honorary member of the Hunters; and if so where I should go from here?
Well... I've never met you before Ninja, so I may suggest to refill/fill in a form.

Unless the other members say otherwise.
Originally Posted by NiNjAxCrYo View Post
Hello Hunters I'm finally a black belt , I hope you guys still remember me. If I recall correctly I was to become a black belt before any decision is made whether or not I can be made a Honorary member of the Hunters; and if so where I should go from here?

Originally Posted by Huskai View Post
Well... I've never met you before Ninja, so I may suggest to refill/fill in a form.

Unless the other members say otherwise.

What Huskai said.

If your belt level has increased, then your skill level should have as well. I think that we need to see how you've improved with some recent replays.

We have revamped our clan board, so it's a good idea to re-submit an application, again, like Huskai has already mentioned.
Application

Belt (Minimum is black):Black belt

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? :
From the last time I applied to Hunters when I was Brown belt, to present day I feel like I've made good improvement but there is always room for more. On a scale from 1-10 I honestly feel my skill is a 7-7.5

Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): This clan is by far the coolest looking one I have seen. The name is awesome, you seem friendly, nothing anti-religious, and I want to hang around with skilled players to help me improve.

Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) :no, unfortunately

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?:Yes, the rules are acceptable and reasonable.

Favorite/Best Official Mod: Akido, Lenshu3

Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Volley-ball, video games, running.

Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):

Volley-ball:In my Elementary School I made the school Volley-ball team 4 years in a row,
and i made it in my first year of High School.

Video games:I won a FIFA tournament and got a cool looking trophy

Running: My team and I came first in a 4x4 relay race against 4 or 5 other schools

Favorite Forum(if any):Items

Level of forum activity(Important!):Whenever I'm not fighting in Toribash I am in the forum, and i'm starting to post more and more.

Number of Infractions:0

I'll post some replays ASAP
No need for replays or something else. I found something:

Originally Posted by jisse View Post
I'd say yes (if my oppinions matter anymore )
Nice app

Originally Posted by fantyful View Post
I'm impressed by your application, although the post count and belt might be problematic. Also your English could use some improvement. Deciding from your application, I say yes.

Jisse, I guess your opinion counts, we wub you here <3

Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
my opinion is, we put him on that list thing we have, so once he reaches Black belt, he automatically gets invited into [Hunters], my reason for this is because it sounds he really wants to join and has put out one of the most outstanding applications i've seen in a while.

If that's not the case, I would be leaning towards a No based on skill and knowledge.

Originally Posted by 2pro4you View Post
Its kinda same with me than with lynx.. Will postpone if pitch agrees

Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
I also agree with postponing his application, as soon as he uploads some replays

Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
*Pitcher agrees.

Originally Posted by HuskyDQ View Post
...Husky agrees?

(That are all posts that belongs to your application, and as you can see we agreed on accepting you as soon as you reach black belt )

Also you didn't apply for any other clan while trying to reach black belt, so that shows that you really want to join us.

Invite sent
Hey...I didn't post...stupid me...Well, anyways, welcome!
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.