Toribash
Why are you even asking us to vote if you don't take our suggestions to heart? And, yes, those names are crap.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I feel that "Lynx" is a better name than "Alien" and/or "Dj" (you should keep it the same)
I don't know how it is for you, but for me 200k is a lot of TC (spend it somewhere else)

Don't change name, and spend the money on more beautiful things. How's that sound to you?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Well I guess it really does seem that you guys want me to stay as Lynx, so I guess I will
While I was reading on how you supposedly tried to make the members "vote" I was halfway to exploding because it was like you weren't listen to them. Good to hear that you decided to keep your name as it is. Alien sucks. Dj sucks. Lynx rocks :P
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Yay Gotkicks is actually on our side this time! And yes fanty, this is me in hibernation -.-.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I would be called Alien if I were able to afford it, so I vote for Alien? ^_^

Even though lynx is better...
My name is too long, I wish I could change mine. The thing is I have no clue what name I would choose.
I like your name. It's easy to remember, and I can just type "Silent" and everyone knows who I'm talking to. In spanish (No offense meant to anyone) JoseLuis, JoseAntonio, Jose... are popular names, if you just call out "Jose" 20 people will turn his head.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!