Ranking
Original Post
Bet server
Can you experienced players of toribash give me pieces of advice, commands, hotkeys, vocabulary, explanations and everything needed in a bet server?

Then i'll change this post into one which will be beautiful and useful!
Hi, you should read through this thread pretty well before hosting. Here is a list of commands too.

With that being said, most of the basic things to set up first are description and Message of the day. With description it's usually the name of the said server so for instance Mbets, it's usually ^06[color coding] Mbets 50kdp!!!

Now with the /motd command, set everything for nudges, so say /motd ^02 Nudges: 10kSB - 1kDP. SB stands for self bet, and DP stands for Decapprize. With Decapprize there will be a nudgeline, so say 3 people added to the decapprize you nudge the first guy to first, second guy to second, third guy to third etc. However with Self Betting, say there is a nudge line with the DP and someone wants to SB 10k, you automatically nudge him to first. Disregarding the nudge line. If someone wants to bet 20k on themselves and there is already a dude selfbetting 10k you nudge the person who is betting more.

Then there is HBR, which is Highest bet round. Whoever bets the most on an HBR will get a nudge. However these people will be last in the nudgeline if there is one. If there isn't one then you can nudge them to first or second depending on who is SBing.

It is also good to have a good experienced co-host to help you out a bit at first. If you'd like I'd be willing to show you the ropes a little bit. Just pm me.
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 17, 2017 at 02:59 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Thanks for the links and the pieces of advice Typhon!!

I have few questions:
1. When is more convenient to do the HBR?
2. How do i get my server popular?
3. Is the nudgeline just imaginary or the game order the players?
4. Is it necessary to have tc when you want to host?
5. When do i have to cancel all bets?
6. What is the Vip list that Chesyre mentions?
7. Can i do the post with all the info or it will be deleted (because of the other links you gave me) ?

Also thanks for that!

Last edited by Martin; Nov 17, 2017 at 03:32 PM.
Originally Posted by Martin View Post

I have a few questions:
5. Can i do the post with all the info or it will be deleted (because of the other links you gave me) ?

1. When you got 2 respectable players fighting with fairly the same skill level, basically something that would make players want to bet on both sides.
2. Global message works best, also use colour in the title of server.
3. You order the players yourself by nudging them ahead.
4. No, but having decap prize makes your betting server way more popular
5. What do you mean by that?

I have a few questions:
5. Can i do the post with all the info or it will be deleted (because of the other links you gave me) ?

2. If the decap is high enough people will come alone, however this means that you have to add it to the Decapprize yourself. You can broadcast your server here but it will cost you 10k TC.
3. The nudgeline is the line the players will be starting, just like in any other server, but you have to remember where the line of players who paid for a nudge starts and who waited normally for his turn.
4. It's good to have some tc to bet, too (to keep the bets coming) and to add to the decapprize or to global the server with the broadcast. It will be hard to do it without starting capital

Damn, got snipped by Sma��️uris
[TLL]
Thanks everyone !!!

I edited the post so many times and maybe you couldn't see the added questions
5. When do i have to cancel all bets?
6. What is the Vip list that Chesyre mentions?

5: Cancel bets when there are no counters on the other person
6: VIP list is when the server is full and you want to allow a person in.
Just do /vip add [player]

Another thing worth mentioning if it hasn't been already it /maxclients, it's good to usually set it to 24-28 to allow alot of players but also keep server stability if possible.

Edit: Not quite sure what you mean by

7. Can i do the post with all the info or it will be deleted (because of the other links you gave me) ?

Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 17, 2017 at 03:49 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

5. You only cancel when there are only bets on one player when you reach frame 390.
6. Vips will be allowed to join even of the Server is full, meaning of you ping or disconnect to whatever reason you can rejoin and can get OP status with /owner password again

Damn, sniped by Smaguris and Typhon, can my day get worse?

Sorry bby
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 17, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
[TLL]
Thanks again Typhon, Smaguris & Kriegery
(Forget the question 7 it was dumb and has no sense xd)
Okay mate, glad we could help. I'll be on till 12 today if you wanted to host a little.
Otherwise just pm me and such like I said.

Edit:

I'm going to go ahead and close feel free to reopen it if you have anymore questions to ask or shoot one of us a pm.
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 17, 2017 at 04:13 PM.

[sigpic][/sigpic]