ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
It's taking quite long for them to add the logo thing, I thought it was just a couple of clicks.

there’s probably a list of thanks they have to do to set it up. That or there just talking there time to get to it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
there’s probably a list of thanks they have to do to set it up. That or there just talking there time to get to it.

I don't know how it works, but it's already 3 days, one hell of a bureaucracy.
I don't know how it works, but it's already 3 days, one hell of a bureaucracy.

what is it did you get? Was it the logo that display in the back of your profile thingy?
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
what is it did you get? Was it the logo that display in the back of your profile thingy?

Yes the one under the profile pic
Hey, hows it going guys? Been a long time, decided to visit and check on you. Glad to see that you still have so much dedication to this game, I have forgotten Toribash a few years ago.

So what's new, is this game still alive or what? Let me know.

Ya boi Deive from Europe XDXD (I would add a meme but it's banned in EU)
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Hey, hows it going guys? Been a long time, decided to visit and check on you. Glad to see that you still have so much dedication to this game, I have forgotten Toribash a few years ago.

So what's new, is this game still alive or what? Let me know.

Ya boi Deive from Europe XDXD (I would add a meme but it's banned in EU)

Hello! During which period have you been in Origin?

The game is not as alive as it used to be, but not totally dead either. Hampa is currently working on Toribash Next, we'll see what impact it will have on Toribash.
Hello! During which period have you been in Origin?

The game is not as alive as it used to be, but not totally dead either. Hampa is currently working on Toribash Next, we'll see what impact it will have on Toribash.

I was a co-leader in Origin, back in 2016, I think. I was running the clan with a guy when Zeus was sick, I don't remember his username, but he was in charge of the clan art (He is a game designer if I remember correctly)
, and since I was pretty decent with photoshop I got to make the clan art myself.

Long story short we tried to revive the clan, and I think I made some impact back then. I was a competitive player and joining a clan that has roles and duties in the forums was a new thing for me (and people in the clan weren't that interested in the game). I tried to have as many clan wars as possible and we got to the 5th place, I think.

Now I really get it why people didn't play the game, but sit in forums. It's fun and interesting to communicate with other people, share each others minds and ideas or to just have a chat. I really miss those days, but I guess you can't stay in one place forever.

But it's important to
remember where you came from.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
I was a co-leader in Origin, back in 2016, I think. I was running the clan with a guy when Zeus was sick, I don't remember his username, but he was in charge of the clan art (He is a game designer if I remember correctly)
, and since I was pretty decent with photoshop I got to make the clan art myself.

Long story short we tried to revive the clan, and I think I made some impact back then. I was a competitive player and joining a clan that has roles and duties in the forums was a new thing for me (and people in the clan weren't that interested in the game). I tried to have as many clan wars as possible and we got to the 5th place, I think.

Now I really get it why people didn't play the game, but sit in forums. It's fun and interesting to communicate with other people, share each others minds and ideas or to just have a chat. I really miss those days, but I guess you can't stay in one place forever.

But it's important to
remember where you came from.

aww Man I missed you. Good to see you again. How you been?
I've been active ingame a lot anyone on?
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]