Toribash
Hello everyone at (K) & Our Clan Friends ! My Tight Schedule of Football trainings on Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday right after school makes me pretty much unable to play to the best standards since I can't war, duel, play for long etc.. However I am sure I can be forum active while I'm on the coach to get to training or games like I am now 😊 Everyother day besides the ones listed I am free to war or do anything just hit me up on discord if you wanna do anything Matt?#8200
-----
We haven't had a full clan bet server in a long time guys what's going on rich boys?
Last edited by Zoom; Nov 19, 2018 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dude same here, every day after school I have wrestling practice xddd
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

umm got some new's.... I normally have football straight after school from Monday to Wednesday but it's been cancelled today since I have a very important test tomorrow. Doing my English, Maths and Science Assessment's tomorrow so please wish Me luck. I'll be doing some revision today so I'll not be able to play today I think but hmu on discord I'll get to you when I'm available. ALSO! Congratulations to me on getting The Promotion to Royal Servants for my hardwork and activity <3 Thanks a lot Dillon and I hope to fulfill my job to the highest of standards