ES Recruitment Drive
Right deadline for activity is today in 6 hours anyone who I haven't seen in game and haven't heard from will be moved to the inactive part of the clan... Then in a week if I still haven't heard from anyone they will be removed from the clan
-----
Deadline has been met, anyone who hasn't commented will be moved to inactive
-----
Anyone who is now in the inactive section has a week to post on the forums and say that they are active or they will be kicked from the clan, Forum activity is important even if there isn't much going on as it allows myself and Kil to see who is active and who isn't without us constantly having to be in game. Not saying you have to post something every day but it would be nice to see people posting something atleast once every two days, could be anything, an update on your life, a replay, any ideas for the clan. The possibilities are endless
Last edited by Rhysifer; Oct 5, 2015 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-Leader of Dark :)
Long story short Tron left and we couldn't edit the page because he made it so i copied it and made a new thread
Co-Leader of Dark :)
I have decided to leave as well not because tron left it is because of personal reasons and the fact that i have done nothing for this clan and so on..... so I say fare well
Rainbow
Just to help you make the clan page seem a lot smoother I would edit the "New Clan Thread Guys as we couldn't edit and update The previous one" from the first thread. Looks a little clunky both for the thread and the clan page :P

Also feel free to get in contact with me about anything. I might not have the Darkness next to my name anymore but I still count you all as my brothers and hope you do this clan proud!
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
If I find anyone worth something, I'll send them your way. My clan is done recruiting for a while, so I'd be happy to help, if you guys would accept it.
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
If I find anyone worth something, I'll send them your way. My clan is done recruiting for a while, so I'd be happy to help, if you guys would accept it.

oh that would be helpful damn
Hey guys !
Sorry I can't come back in the game, I have a job now and no time to play