Toribash
Original Post
What is Skeet?
i heard about it all the time and i wanna know what it is. is it like madmans? or what?
Originally Posted by Bakugan View Post
i heard about it all the time and i wanna know what it is. is it like madmans? or what?

A madman is when you rip off your hand and throw it at uke. usually ending in a decap or dismemberment. doesnt have too though.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Skeeting is where a person throws a part of the body(most common is the hand) to dm or hit a part of uke from far away.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
No they arnet... Madman is dming a bunch with kicks or punches, skeeting is throwing your hand at uke from far away to dm some part of him or hit some part of him
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat