ES Recruitment Drive
Name. ICrokkie
Belt, Skill Level. Blackbelt
Mods you specialize in. Mushu and Wushu I was top 10 for a while
Why you'll be a good addition to the clan. even though I am experienced I still make mistakes and I hope I can learn more in this clan, also I thought hmm this would be a great clan for me because I have a lot of friends and I am a really outgoing guy.
Any thing else important (Background, past clans, special talents outside of the game itself?) I'm Korean, I've been in (Nitro, the reapers) Oh special talents? I dance uh I sing I play basketball and I auditioned for a k-pop company and came 3rd out of 18k people
-----
Name. ICrokkie
Belt, Skill Level. Blackbelt
Mods you specialize in. Mushu and Wushu I was top 10 for a while
Why you'll be a good addition to the clan. even though I am experienced I still make mistakes and I hope I can learn more in this clan, also I thought hmm this would be a great clan for me because I have a lot of friends and I am a really outgoing guy.
Anything else important (Background, past clans, special talents outside of the game itself?) I'm Korean, I've been in (Nitro, the reapers) Oh special talents? I dance uh I sing I play basketball and I auditioned for a k-pop company and came 3rd out of 18k people
-----
Oops i put two thingys, heh
Last edited by ICROKKIE; May 3, 2017 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Blood43 (but preferred to be called Blake :3)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Skill: Above 2nd Dan ;) I'm learning mushu
Mods I'm good at: Judo and ABD
Why ill be good for kawaii: I'm always on forum and always on toribash.
My old clan was (True) I quit because they weren't very active and not many good players
I love to produce electronic music and play sports like football and soccer :3
I would love to be in your clan because I feel like I fit in I'm very nice and don't like to criticize people of how they play. This clan makes me feel like I wouldn't get insulted or scream out "U SUCK NOOB" out of nowhere after I beat him/her. Hopefully ill get accepted:3