Toribash
Self Description: Im Jack, a 12 year old kid who is really outgoing and pretty smooth with the babes ;) i play football and lax other than toribash. I like to talk alot so i like to go on skype alot with friends like avengd7x, orko and more... im mostly forum active. I would give my self a 9/10 on the forums and a 8/10 ingame. im a artist so i often check my thread.
GMT: I live in Massachusetts, USA so i have a -6 i think
Past Clans and why you left them:i have been in many clans but most of them i have left because they were not active nor official, such as Ultimate... i left because it was not official and not that active (not really fun to talk to either)
Belt and Qi: im a black belt and i have over 1k QI
Are you active on forums?: 9/10
An image of your Tori:

Favorite/Best mod: rk-mma and ABD
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:
Attached Files
tackle.rpl (41.2 KB, 3 views)
hhhhfoasnfasnif.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
holyshitarm.rpl (46.3 KB, 3 views)
I like him. I say Yes :O

Edit: Actually ive just read some bad things about this person, so no.
Last edited by marccod; Jan 30, 2013 at 04:38 AM.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Something about obnoxious behavior towards women.

Not my words, someone elses. If we're going to continue this conversation please do so in PM as not to clutter this beautiful thread with nonsense.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
We could give him a try....
"Left a clan cause it wasn't active" I hope you don't do that here.
Yes
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
Self Description: Im Jack, a 12 year old kid who is really outgoing and pretty smooth with the babes ;) i play football and lax other than toribash. I like to talk alot so i like to go on skype alot with friends like avengd7x, orko and more... im mostly forum active. I would give my self a 9/10 on the forums and a 8/10 ingame. im a artist so i often check my thread.
GMT: I live in Massachusetts, USA so i have a -6 i think
Past Clans and why you left them:i have been in many clans but most of them i have left because they were not active nor official, such as Ultimate... i left because it was not official and not that active (not really fun to talk to either)
Belt and Qi: im a black belt and i have over 1k QI
Are you active on forums?: 9/10
An image of your Tori:

Favorite/Best mod: rk-mma and ABD
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:

Neutral for now.

Originally Posted by Bwamp View Post
i'm oyster and i'm bored

make me leader again

Sup, long time no see. What happen with your Oyster acc.?
I'm neutral too. I'm going to see what other have to say. As I don't know you or your behaviour I have no vote on you. As you are pretty young I'm not sure what to expect.

I want to see what other think, if they will be neutral we will let you post on all our threads. Then we'll observe you and get to know you. Just for safety. We have experienced some young clan hoppers here. Although I became a co-leader in my previous clan when I was 11 years old. I did pretty good but my grammar sucked. I can see my improvement throughout these years. So you know I'm leaning towards a yes.