Toribash
really nice man. your defense has really picked up since your last one. but you didn't throw a single punch!! your back kick i'm sure you know wasn't that great, so i won't mention it too much. work both defense and offense my man.personally i think laucha logged off because he was pissed he couldn't land a single punch or kick on you XD
nice work man.

a spar on the childvchild morten mod with lionet. enjoy
Attached Files
morten_childvchild.tbm (12.0 KB, 3 views)
Well its not like I could've landed a hit either xD

All I could do was just survive, there was no opening ;~;
¿?
Thats a cool replay. Nothing much I can say about it, great speed and movement, there are a few minor twitches, but they are not very noticeable. Great job!
Here's my bad attempt at a b-twist st cork. I still can't cork properly
Attached Files
Instep - T - Butterfly.rpl (397.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Instep; Jul 19, 2018 at 04:38 PM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
as always, I really like your flow Instep :^)

I'm in love with your b twist actually. In my opinion the most important part of this trick is the setup, and your setup is so clean and "effortless" in a good way (you did it so easily), your moves are sick dude, love your realism replays

Anyways, from the opener to the setup everything was clean as fuck but from then on I think there was nothing special about your replay, your twist was kinda slow and too "rigid" (?) and the same applies to the cork, but still reeeeeeeeeeally smooth and well done, good job

here's an ukebashing that I managed to do a 100k score kick :^)

ALSO: seizing the opportunity, here's a replay that Instep did and didn't post here I don't know why >:^(

seriously check this replay "Timelapse", it's insane
Attached Files
rip off.rpl (183.7 KB, 7 views)
Instep - M - Timelapse.rpl (440.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jul 23, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rip off is good the movement is on point but i dont like the fist dm u lose all ur movement then the kick was nice

Instep Timelapse is really good movement really good and dms aswell nothing to add tbh it was clean

OLD COLLAB I DID WITH ALPHA
its super long and it got many skeets
1. joint skeet at uke x2
2. after we get the boom at the crotch we skeet the crotch to the stomach (this took us a lot to make)
3. the hand skeet to the head

P.S Alpha did most of the movement and the pec skeets
I did a bit of movement and all the dms
Attached Files
M - Flying above the stars.rpl (853.4 KB, 13 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
This is pretty much perfect.
The only thing that i didn't really like was the opening(it looked really stiff), but that's just it, there's nothing more i can say about it.
That last dm is just...sensational.
-
pretty rusty as i haven't touched toribash since some time.
Attached Files
ViC - Locomotiva.rpl (307.4 KB, 9 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
man I'm so happy you're posting replays

only effect I can see in your "rustiness" is your transitions. You're kinda slow and messy but I wouldn't say it's major issue or something, still looks decent

your booms still makes me feel hot, I can't put in words how much I like your hits, all of them. You're as good as Pat with this, but his style is more tk like

I made a spar with Notnoob, replaymaker that inspired me and was really important for my career with madmans :^)

nothing special about the replay but I had a lot of fun
Attached Files
legit spar with notnoob.rpl (506.7 KB, 8 views)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love the realism in the replay and the interactions of the toris. It makes it feel almost real! The flow in the replay is great too! Over all a great replay~

lowkey wtf xd

here's a replay of me fucking around and trying to imitate kicks.... two kicks.... I like kicks
Attached Files
Full Cowl!.rpl (653.8 KB, 8 views)
¿?
The tricking is ok, you didn't really keep your momentum very well. Some of the tricks were good, I just didn't like the setups. Also a lot of twitching, and you were very stiff.

Here's a quick boomhit I made, and as a bonus I'll throw in one of the first replays I posted. You don't have to cnc Schizo, I just put it there because why not
Attached Files
Instep - B - Thanatophobia.rpl (366.1 KB, 9 views)
Instep - M - Schizo.rpl (236.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Instep; Jul 29, 2018 at 02:37 PM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread