ES Recruitment Drive
-Belt:green
-Win Ratio:41.58%
-Ranking:651156
-Why you want to join:I was inspired by Sylvern and want to be as skillful as other people I have seen from this clan
-Other clans you've been:none
-Best mods:aikido

Hi just like sylvern, Im from the Philippines and I just got interested because I heard this clan is good and I and Sylvern have much in common(He just doesnt notice it).I also want to be in this clan because sylvern is a good player.
Originally Posted by xxxvinexxx View Post
-Why you want to join:I was inspired by Sylvern and want to be as skillful as other people I have seen from this clan

Hi just like sylvern, Im from the Philippines and I just got interested because I heard this clan is good and I and Sylvern have much in common(He just doesnt notice it).I also want to be in this clan because sylvern is a good player.

I saw you at pendulum jump. Welcome to Beta Generation and thanks for applying. Hope that nerti will accept you and be one of the pinoys in the clan, like me and Sylvern .
-----
A reminder to everyone: Our clan is not yet official, and we need an awful lot of TCs just to send the moderators our application amounting to 50,000 TC. BetasBank is not yet functional, so please you can send donations or TCs to our leader nerti. Let us support our leader, coz we are one as a team. Nerti will serve as our temporary BetasBank. Everyone must cooperate and do their part. Go Beta Generation! :-D .
Last edited by AxelLyrone; Feb 3, 2014 at 01:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think 3 people joined the clan because of me as inspiration. Yay, finally I did something. lol.
I usually go to pendulum jumper, because it's a great mod.

Hey, guess what?

Originally Posted by xxxvinexxx View Post

I'm sorry, but you don't have the requirements we're looking for. Thank you for the app.
Try again after some weeks and I'll consider you .
Last edited by nerti; Feb 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM.
Modo Bestia
Should we have a belt requirement? Or ratio requirement? I think min belt should be brown and min ratio 48.
| Are you Luvin It? | Skype: TB.Adore | Creativity = -6 |