ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Anbu) Application Thread

This is the Anbu Black Ops Application Thread
A few more Detailed rule/requirements on here that I don't mention on the clan page.
The Brown Belt limit is VERY strict. you HAVE to be brown or higher or I will not consider you and ask you to Apply again when you get it. Another is No Alt accounts. if you want into this clan you will have to apply with your main.
I will ask you to tell me your real name and age but if you don't want to I understand, I will need your current belt and a list of mods you are good at. Other then that I would like to see you talk about your Toribash experience and a little about your self.
If you do a good job you are on a good track to getting into Anbu
Last edited by Mastertron; May 23, 2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: PLEASE READ THE RULES HERE OR DON'T BOTHER APPLYING! my god ...
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Watashi wá Kai. My name is Kai umm I'm an stone cold Otaku and I would be glad if you, Lord Kage, would shed your almighty holiness and grant me permission to enter the Anbu, Protectors of the Kage,.

~Kai Namisaki
Read the thread closer
Originally Posted by DarkeKai View Post
Watashi wá Kai. My name is Kai umm I'm an stone cold Otaku and I would be glad if you, Lord Kage, would shed your almighty holiness and grant me permission to enter the Anbu, Protectors of the Kage,.

~Kai Namisaki

Please read what I have asked you to put on the application
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
My App
General info
belt: 4th dan black belt
name: scotty moore
account: scottymoore2010
mod strengths: any kind of wushu, twinswords, parkour, lolnade, and any kind of aikido.
mod weeknesses: any kind of jousting. thats all lol

Toribash Experiance
my experiance here in the TB world has been amaizing. i have been semi active on forums which is not a strength of mine but i do look on posting more. my ingame activity is great, i love playing this game and meeting new people especially like mastertron :3 lol haha.

biography
My name is scotty moore and toribash is a hobby. but dont let this confuse you with my passion. i love paintball it is my life. well anyway i love beeing creative as in drawing in that matter. im not good at making textures. i am a friendly person so you can talk to me about anything. i promise i wont bite XD
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Originally Posted by scottymoore2010 View Post
General info
belt: 4th dan black belt
name: scotty moore
account: scottymoore2010
mod strengths: any kind of wushu, twinswords, parkour, lolnade, and any kind of aikido.
mod weeknesses: any kind of jousting. thats all lol

Toribash Experiance
my experiance here in the TB world has been amaizing. i have been semi active on forums which is not a strength of mine but i do look on posting more. my ingame activity is great, i love playing this game and meeting new people especially like mastertron :3 lol haha.

biography
My name is scotty moore and toribash is a hobby. but dont let this confuse you with my passion. i love paintball it is my life. well anyway i love beeing creative as in drawing in that matter. im not good at making textures. i am a friendly person so you can talk to me about anything. i promise i wont bite XD

Suck up much XD jk. good enough for me dude. Welcome to (Anbu)
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hi im slayer95
Hi im interested in joining this clan because im a big fan of anime and my favourite one is naruto shippuden, i am 4th dan black belt my favourite mods are akidio and mushu/brushu/wushu and my QI is 4201 also i like cakes.
Originally Posted by slayer95 View Post
Hi im interested in joining this clan because im a big fan of anime and my favourite one is naruto shippuden, i am 4th dan black belt my favourite mods are akidio and mushu/brushu/wushu and my QI is 4201 also i like cakes.

Please read what I ask you to put in the Application
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
I think i could get into this clan because when i used to play i got to 400 odd in rank and i win tourneys alot also i kicked your ass at mushu mastertron and im aged 14 thank you thats all now go fuck yourself :P
Hi I think I should join the clan because ima a anime geek I play mushu and other gamemodes ask me to play a game ill do it cause ima BOSS!
Originally Posted by Dragonspeed View Post
Hi I think I should join the clan because ima a anime geek I play mushu and other gamemodes ask me to play a game ill do it cause ima BOSS!

Please read the rules of Applying
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►