Ranking
-.-
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
Says you?
Toribash Name: Runelixx
Belt: Brown
Best Mods: Aikido/Greykido
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Yes, Sinon and it's revival temporarily before getting bored of clan going to poop
Why You Want To Join: Good active clan
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Skill (even though I'm a blue belt I play with many people who are very popular ex. Trestet, kyuri, more people from obey, etc. and activeness in forums I'm normally a browser but will contribute
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: Starting back up at LEAST once a week hopefully more and actively reading forums
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I played this game on another account when it was really close to first release and eventually lost that account from pure idiocy and forgetting it and made this to get back into the game after a half a year break and want to continue to get better as well as I know mma in real life
Last edited by Runelixx; May 21, 2016 at 06:10 AM.
The power of the runes shall destroy you!
Originally Posted by Runelixx View Post
Toribash Name: Runelixx
Belt: Brown
Best Mods: Aikido/Greykido
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Yes, Sinon and it's revival temporarily before getting bored of clan going to poop
Why You Want To Join: Good active clan
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Skill (even though I'm a blue belt I play with many people who are very popular ex. Trestet, kyuri, more people from obey, etc. and activeness in forums I'm normally a browser but will contribute
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: Starting back up at LEAST once a week hopefully more and actively reading forums
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I played this game on another account when it was really close to first release and eventually lost that account from pure idiocy and forgetting it and made this to get back into the game after a half a year break and want to continue to get better as well as I know mma in real life

Nice guy accepted but please do try and be more active
Last edited by BeginWars; May 21, 2016 at 11:44 PM.
Toribash Name:
Belt:3rd dan black belt - almost 4th
Best Mods:Judo - Boxshu -aikido -
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Never
Why You Want To Join:Because i met Two members and i liked them and i think it's a decent clan
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Im a good player I know lots of moves
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: On a daily basis when im not out
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I always wake up 2 minutes before my alarm and add 15 minutes to it
Originally Posted by trickst4r View Post
Toribash Name:
Belt:3rd dan black belt - almost 4th
Best Mods:Judo - Boxshu -aikido -
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Never
Why You Want To Join:Because i met Two members and i liked them and i think it's a decent clan
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Im a good player I know lots of moves
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: On a daily basis when im not out
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I always wake up 2 minutes before my alarm and add 15 minutes to it

Nice Application.
Hey B0ss
This thread is so dead