Ranking
Greetings, I am Muhammad Mujtaba. I've been a member of this awesome clan for quite a while, till all hell broke loose in my mind. I left this game due to some complicated reasons, and now I'm back. Although I am rusty, I still think I can perform as well as before. I want to join this clan for old time's sake. This clan was the best clan I've ever been in and still will be. This isn't a clan, it's more like a family. I don't care about Notoriety(Although I will try to increase the fame a little). It's quite an experience for me to join back when I make it.

Bottom Line : I want my old friends and team back. It made me tear up when I saw this.
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
Greetings, I am Muhammad Mujtaba. I've been a member of this awesome clan for quite a while, till all hell broke loose in my mind. I left this game due to some complicated reasons, and now I'm back. Although I am rusty, I still think I can perform as well as before. I want to join this clan for old time's sake. This clan was the best clan I've ever been in and still will be. This isn't a clan, it's more like a family. I don't care about Notoriety(Although I will try to increase the fame a little). It's quite an experience for me to join back when I make it.

Bottom Line : I want my old friends and team back. It made me tear up when I saw this.

Ill make you leader, you can keep it up. Im out of tb.
Something is better than nothing.

Hi, can I join this clan and possibly lead it? I'm very active and would love to lead such a prestigious clan.
Hi, Something! Free form applications are right up my ally.

I'll start off simply with my TB background. I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but I used to play on an account named 0Bomb0. We had some encounters and good conversations. I have always had a desire to be apart of [Its], however when I got back from a trip down south, the clan was near dead. I've been playing Toribash since 2009 through a couple accounts (I never had an email verification/email to begin with until 2012). I used to be a co-leader and clan manager for [e] Electric, before DeakManiac ditched us. I am currently back, and active most every day unless I'm travelling downstate.

My most actively played mods tend to be the following:
- Aikido Big Dojo
- Mushu/Boxshu-Mushu
- Judo
- Torisex.tbm (jk)

I've always felt a certain urge and aspiration for clans similar to my old clan [e]. They shared characteristics of a dedication to [its] members (pun intended) and a friendly atmosphere. I have also done a bunch of research on Toribash's current clans, and I'm sincerely unimpressed. These clans don't know what communication and sportsmanship really means. Although this has been a disappointment, I just found this thread recently posted in and I was surprised, and almost as if there's a hope for humanity so to speak. I miss the old clan days, and I'd do anything to help bring an old clan back.

Anyway, so this doesn't become longer than it needs to be (sorry for the book), feel free to take me into consideration. Thank you in advance, whatever you decide!

~ PureWalrus
Visit my shop: It's Walrus' Beautiful Shop
Everybody loves a walrus
Originally Posted by PureWalrus View Post
Hi, Something! Free form applications are right up my ally.

I'll start off simply with my TB background. I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but I used to play on an account named 0Bomb0. We had some encounters and good conversations. I have always had a desire to be apart of [Its], however when I got back from a trip down south, the clan was near dead. I've been playing Toribash since 2009 through a couple accounts (I never had an email verification/email to begin with until 2012). I used to be a co-leader and clan manager for [e] Electric, before DeakManiac ditched us. I am currently back, and active most every day unless I'm travelling downstate.

My most actively played mods tend to be the following:
- Aikido Big Dojo
- Mushu/Boxshu-Mushu
- Judo
- Torisex.tbm (jk)

I've always felt a certain urge and aspiration for clans similar to my old clan [e]. They shared characteristics of a dedication to [its] members (pun intended) and a friendly atmosphere. I have also done a bunch of research on Toribash's current clans, and I'm sincerely unimpressed. These clans don't know what communication and sportsmanship really means. Although this has been a disappointment, I just found this thread recently posted in and I was surprised, and almost as if there's a hope for humanity so to speak. I miss the old clan days, and I'd do anything to help bring an old clan back.

Anyway, so this doesn't become longer than it needs to be (sorry for the book), feel free to take me into consideration. Thank you in advance, whatever you decide!

~ PureWalrus

I am fairly impressed by the zealous application that you posted. It put a smile on my face. I had this nostalgic feeling I had when I first joined (Its.)
To be honest, I don't have a second doubt at all. Invitation sent.

Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
I am fairly impressed by the zealous application that you posted. It put a smile on my face. I had this nostalgic feeling I had when I first joined (Its.)
To be honest, I don't have a second doubt at all. Invitation sent.

I look forward to a new beginning!
Visit my shop: It's Walrus' Beautiful Shop
Everybody loves a walrus
Welcome!