Ranking
Original Post
What goals do you plan to accomplish in 2019 and what steps do you plan to take in order to accomplish those goals?
I plan on learning the new interface of blender 2.8 and learning new texturing techniques for my CG art. In general, I'd like to be a better CG artist. I'll most likely take some courses online as well as dedicating 30-60 minutes a day to blender (software) usage.

So far, I'm starting 2019 off pretty on track.
Leave Brazil and start a master in finance or business administration in Ireland (more likely), France or Germany. UK would also be a possibility, but the pound is way too expensive for me.

Steps already done:
- EU passport;
- Half (or more than half) of the funding done;

Steps needed to be taken:
- Submit a paper and/or application with interview;
- Get a score above 7 on IELTS;
- Get job's permission to leave the country (I work at the government and there is a huge shitload of bureaucracy for anything);
- Basically the other half of the money.

If this don't work out in 2019, I'll postpone the master to 2020 and that's life.
Moving to Melbourne next month to team up with a talented female singer my cousin knows. Write some duets and try to get signed to a label by the end of the year.

This is my BIG year, time to breakout.
I don't like planning too much but my goals are pretty much joining college and preferably ensure an "interchange", or whatever it should be called, to graduate in another country.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find a job, buy a new mobile phone and a new pc

Mobile phone am plannin to get is Xiaomi play cheap but its good, lemme know what you think bout it
First to pass my exams from this summer, most important shit for me right now and then to get to university. After that i plan on getting a new phone and maybe do some upgrades to my PC, GPU and by the summer time after i'm done with school to travel a lot, to go to a lot of events with my friends and just have fun in general.
Joining national Gendarmerie as a reservist at first (during my studies, after that I’ll join the gendarmerie).

Getting as close as possible to the current Celeste WR speedrun, and atleast get into the top 10
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
making profit by performing music (especially as percussionist), upgrading my stage in college, and trying to get cumlaude this semester, and trying to saving money to buy a new drum and a whole new skateboard set.

I've study step by step for the cumlaude, and doing jamming more and more with different musicians, and I'm planning to take a big step like promote myself and my band to the music studio, records, and stages.

and I made some contacts with pro skater in my country to hang and ckeck spot and making clips together ;)
BLΛƆKPI¸K