Toribash
Kerbal Space Program - the only thing that can make you understand orbital mechanics and how space flight works. Highly recommended for who enjoys this kind of stuff, you could esily spend 1k hours on it.

Left 4 Dead 2 - a gem, hands down the funniest game to play with friends.

Portal 2 - Valve's masterpiece, gorgeous story and concept.

Dark Souls - it's simply a great game.

Factorio - highly addictive and fun. I've currently built 3 or 4 factories up to rockets and it still doesn't get old.
my favorite game is probably all the smash bros games.

games* what.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
For me it's a tossup between infamous 2. burnout paradise, and LBP. It's also crazy how I hate racing games, yet burnout's definitely up there with my favorites
Hello, I don't know so much video game and I was wondering if you could help me about something

One of my friend have now a new computer where he can finally run something else than league of legends (I'm bored by that game), I would like to know if you know other games f2p (and not p2w) based on pvp but not fps (and possibly not again a moba) for us to play together. Thanks a lot

Also, my favorite game is Carnage Earth, a game where you create an AI for robots fighting in an arena. The first version was on ps1 and then a better and newer version has been created on psp. I love the concept of creating the AI and then watching if my friends are able to beat them.

And obviously Toribash... soon 9 years on that game x)
Last edited by Mocucha; Feb 26, 2019 at 09:07 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

brawlhalla is a good one imo.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
brawlhalla is a good one imo.

Indeed, we already installed it ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

My all-time favorite will always be Spyro the Dragon.

However, my current favorite is a VR game called Beat Saber.
The Geese is Leese!
I like every stealth-based game

espicaly hitman as I got addicted to the new hitman game it's very cool.