Ranking
Original Post
[Vibe] Anime
As you can see, this thread is for anime. In this thread you can talk about anime, tell us your favourite anime and recommend some to us.

I'll Start off, my favourites are: Death Parade, FMAb, School Rumble and Parasyte. Right now I'm not watching anything.
Last edited by SrCheetah; Nov 9, 2015 at 04:45 PM.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Clannad happens to be one of my favorite anime, if you haven't watched it, the basics is that it's a real heart ripper. You get attached to characters that will be ripped away from you.

I would have to recommend Is This a Zombie? Since it's a hilariously hilarious anime.
Last edited by Worm; Nov 9, 2015 at 01:16 AM.
My favourite anime has to be Chuunibiyou, followed closely by Non non biyori (Both seasons) , High School of the dead and Shokugeki no Soma. One punch man might enter that list too because of how hillarious it is. If you aren't watching anything right now and want an interesting anime, you could try with ''Watamote''
Wolololololo
Watamote makes me want to cry so fucking much. I literally closed the tab it was playing in halfway through episode four because I was so embarrassed for her sake. I haven't picked it back up...

Steins;Gate is really good tho. Uhmm....... I can't really think of any others that I'm fond of. Looks like I need to go back and rewatch to jog my memory...
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Watamote makes me want to cry so fucking much. I literally closed the tab it was playing in halfway through episode four because I was so embarrassed for her sake. I haven't picked it back up...

Steins;Gate is really good tho. Uhmm....... I can't really think of any others that I'm fond of. Looks like I need to go back and rewatch to jog my memory...

Never watched Steins gate, what is it about?
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Pidgenere really wants me to join... '-'

He told me about this thread and told me to join.

`-`
My favourite animes are Cory in the House and Pingu. They are super cool and I would recommend them to a friend. What about you guys ?
BACK
Originally Posted by GigaSwag View Post
My favourite animes are Cory in the House and Pingu. They are super cool and I would recommend them to a friend. What about you guys ?

Neither of those are even anime, lol.

My favourite anime, back in the day, was Fairy Tail. I also liked Attack On Titan.
My favorite anime was Soul eater
Signature