Ranking
The GM team are great, they have some outstanding characters within the team and are extremely fun to talk too. I'd recommend increasing the amount of rotation within the servers, as currently it's a lot of same old same old. Tourneys are great on the forum, but they lack in quantity. I understand ingame events are generally quite big but there are multiple things that you could implement to make them more regular. Replay events are a good example, as well as a mix-up of different tourney types. Not just a knockout like 95% of them are.

If any GM that was around can remember my 'Event Propositions' idea, that really should be implemented too. I've seen the IF sponsor more events than the GM team, it's ridiculous. Especially with the team having such a low member count it would be extremely beneficial to get this rolling.

Miss you guys
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
An uncomfortable question would be as to why he left :>

I would tell you but I don't think it's your business to worry about it.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
I like a lot of the GMs, although I feel as if some of them aren't strict enough. I loved Azuremage as a GM.

I'd rather GMs not be strict

why should they be? they are designated event people who's main purpose should be entertaining the users (and blah blah ingame admins so I guess be kind of serious but not too much). I don't see why they should be more strict.

the only advice I could give is bigger creative events more often. there's a bunch of you that can put your heads together and really make so cool stuff if you wanted to. just like the whole march madness thing (even though some events in that just seemed like a failure) I think most people enjoyed working as a group like that for a goal. rather than one gm proposing an event, holding it themselves and having the rest of the team just be judges, you should all brainstorm about future events constantly that you all can be apart of, put effort into, and make something really great and fun for the players. emphasis on fun.

also someone man up and do weekly opener challenges (for all my homies in ORMO, and everyone else because people really enjoyed those)

now that toribash is coming out on steam you guys gotta put more effort into this stuff. good job on the in-game tournaments though, the newer GMs seem to be doing a great job in finding fun mods to play and keeping everyone entertained in those.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Out of a 10/10 rating I give you 9.99999999/10
Qubic is personaly my fav GM
All GM's are awsome everyone is awsome.*mumbles exept Night/fluz*
You gms have been doing great! A lot more activity! 8/10 Much better. I am seeing globals everywhere. Thanks!
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
The GM's are doing a amazing job. Better then before at least. That Deuturia or, however you spell it, bans if possible though.
I want to see a GMTourney where...

The winner chooses to keep the given TC/ST or DOUBLE the TC/ST
To double the prize, you have to beat the GM who hosted the tournament.

- - - - -

I want to see a tourney with a big prize (There can only be 1 winner)
Every loser will be banned for a day, the winner won't :o

- - - - -

I want to see less replay making events

I want to see more tourneys

Why not have a better use for ST:
100 ST for a custom item

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I want to see a tourney with a big prize (There can only be 1 winner)
Every loser will be banned for a day, the winner won't :o

Emmmm, what? That joke, no comments..
Lol, I want to see cool ban reasons XD

I remember when Tinerr banned someone for the reason
"50 points to Gryffindor"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER