You put Joel in Abd and not me, this is a disgrace -.-
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
joel and juan in it but no me ?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Plenty of victories and plenty of style don't always overlap. Look at abd players like Snake, if the criteria is style he's among the greatest but if it's based on who beats who consistently a lot of realism focused players fall out of relevance.

I'm only going to give my opinion for lenshu, since I've played much less of the players in other mods. Natejas and jaker are good, but there are many names that should be put before theirs for lenshu. Here are some suggestions.

The players who gauranteed should be on this list:
Killer3366, Alastor, Holotor, Shmevin

Players who should be considered:
Daeldir, Hipower, Fistoflife, Stealth, Winver, Felnin, Heat, BlueEvil, M0nsoom, Granby, Hattersin, Fade/Finesse

Inactive players that would be either of these:
Mwah, Dragon, Warrior, Zero, Shockey, Pain, altwcre666, Super, SissyKick, AmmarSH, Biaker, Thanatos, AxelsXD

The GOAT for all mods: Ticux
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

N3WB the only one who remembers me dam

this list is mediocre at best imo there’s a lot of room for improvement. i also agree heavily w what n3wb said about victories vs style. it doesn’t feel like that long ago since i played a lot but there are a lot of new people popping up and making names for themselves.
w
this is more like a noob telling us who is good list
i should be on that list at least 4 times
i've never lost a match that i won
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
N3WB the only one who remembers me dam

this list is mediocre at best imo there’s a lot of room for improvement. i also agree heavily w what n3wb said about victories vs style. it doesn’t feel like that long ago since i played a lot but there are a lot of new people popping up and making names for themselves.

I think that's what this is for, the list is still clearly in development.

Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
this is more like a noob telling us who is good list

Somewhat true lul
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Ill take them all np, also +1 on killer for striking
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb