Toribash
Original Post
What's your favourite video game?
Hey guys and girls, it's your boy, Dextile, back at it again with another dumb post!!

So, what is/are your favourite video games?

My favourite game is "Saints Row: The Third"

What about you?

Do you prefer the freedom of a game like "The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim" or the simplicity and awesomness of an old classic like "Super Mario World"?

Do you like the good graphics of the PS4 games or the polygonal fashion of the N64?

Tell me your opinions!!
Last edited by Lord; Dec 27, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
''realistic graphics of the ps4 games'' ok just gonna skip right over that

i play and can probably never get bored of: toribash, gta5, brawlhalla and mother freaking digimon masters online....

i can keep playing toribash 4 hours because there's nothing in the market like it, a very unique game + i think i've spent more time on toribash than i've spent time with my family

gta5: i've spent a lot of time playing it too, and they do make updates and release cool shit sometimes, like we saw with the doomsday heist which came out around this time last year

brawlhalla: im rlly good at it

digimon masters online: i like digimon
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
''realistic graphics of the ps4 games'' ok just gonna skip right over that

i play and can probably never get bored of: toribash, gta5, brawlhalla and mother freaking digimon masters online....

i can keep playing toribash 4 hours because there's nothing in the market like it, a very unique game + i think i've spent more time on toribash than i've spent time with my family

gta5: i've spent a lot of time playing it too, and they do make updates and release cool shit sometimes, like we saw with the doomsday heist which came out around this time last year

brawlhalla: im rlly good at it

digimon masters online: i like digimon

I agree, Toribash is a unique game that can keep a person entertained for a long period of time
GTA V, brawlhalla and DMO are good games.

I personally prefer the Saints Row series over the GTA series, although Saints Row is pretty much dead right now.

I'm that kind of person that likes everything
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Dishonored, by far. The stealth factor in the game as well as the story is addicting imo.
Oh damn that’s a really hard question.

Nowadays I do not find a game that touch me as well as when I was a kid, and I keep playing those games (except if they are for kids only and just cannot now)

Speaking about lifetime best game, I’d choose ...
Many games, it’s so hard to decide, they were all fascinating and each one were a piece of art in my opinion.

- NieR Gestalt, for me one of the most beautiful and perfect piece of art. It doesn’t shine by its mechanics of gameplay which are pretty common/pretty bad, but the environment, the OST, the story, bosses, ...

- Dust, an Elysian Tail. May not be famous, yet one of my greatest experience.

- Alan Wake, I was 11 when I played this game the first time, and at this age a “only creepy and dark environment” game is terrifying. The gameplay original and the story, aswell as the challenge make this game pretty awesome. It’s something to try atleast once.

- Bioshock 1 & 2, I don’t need to tell so much about, these games are unique.

- Last one, Far Cry 2 & 3, Lord knows I love these games.

Speaking about right now, I kinda went into independent games, so I love several great games, but I actually kinda stick around multiplayer games now

- Teeworlds, a game that’s as known as toribash back in 2013-2014, been playing this game for years, wont stop.

- Battlefield 1 & Battlefield V, dammit I can play both for hours.

- Limbo | Rise & Shine | Dust, An Elysian Tail (yes again), all great games, they are in the same line because the only reason I keep playing them is for speedrunning.

- Osu!, click the circles.
Last edited by Mercurit; Dec 28, 2018 at 01:22 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Dishonored, by far. The stealth factor in the game as well as the story is addicting imo.

The stealth factor is not considered that important has a general topic because it is only required in a few games like solid snake, assassins creed, watch dogs, hitman... But stealth is an important factor atleast for me.
That's why Dishonored is a good game, it incorporates well the two parts of a success game: The gaming mechanics and the story.
And it makes the stealth morr important than the majority of the games
-----
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
Oh damn that’s a really hard question.

Nowadays I do not find a game that touch me as well as when I was a kid, and I keep playing those games (except if they are for kids only and just cannot now)

Speaking about lifetime best game, I’d choose ...
Many games, it’s so hard to decide, they were all fascinating and each one were a piece of art in my opinion.

- NieR Gestalt, for me one of the most beautiful and perfect piece of art. It doesn’t shine by its mechanics of gameplay which are pretty common/pretty bad, but the environment, the OST, the story, bosses, ...

- Dust, an Elysian Tail. May not be famous, yet one of my greatest experience.

- Alan Wake, I was 11 when I played this game the first time, and at this age a “only creepy and dark environment” game is terrifying. The gameplay original and the story, aswell as the challenge make this game pretty awesome. It’s something to try atleast once.

- Bioshock 1 & 2, I don’t need to tell so much about, these games are unique.

- Last one, Far Cry 2 & 3, Lord knows I love these games.

Speaking about right now, I kinda went into independent games, so I love several great games, but I actually kinda stick around multiplayer games now

- Teeworlds, a game that’s as known as toribash back on 2013-2014, been playing this game for years, wont stop.

- Battlefield 1 & Battlefield V, dammit I can play both for hours.

- Limbo | Rise & Shine | Dust, An Elysian Tail (yes again), all great games, they are in the same line because the only reason I keep playing them is for speedrunning.

- Osu!, click the circles.

Wow, I didn't knew some of that games!!
I only knew Bioshock, Farcry, Battlefield and Osu!
I don't know why but Bioshock reminds of Super Metroid, only because of the dark atmosphere

I never was a fan of Battlefield, I allways prefered CS 1.6. and I still play it to this day.
Last edited by Lord; Dec 28, 2018 at 01:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by Dextile69 View Post

I never was a fan of Battlefield, I allways prefered CS 1.6. and I still play it to this day.

You cannot compare those games at all, like you can make a comparison between CS and Rainbow 6, between PUBG and Fortnite, GTA and Saints row, but even a COD and a Battlefield comparison isn’t logical ahah. First Bf is at least a 16vs16 fight, with different classes and vehicles, with really large maps, in Bf you don’t know exactly where the ennemy can come from, instead of CS where they are different potential patterns but nothing that may not be prepared.

I played a lot at CS, but that was specially only for Bhop maps.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
You cannot compare those games at all, like you can make a comparison between CS and Rainbow 6, between PUBG and Fortnite, GTA and Saints row, but even a COD and a Battlefield comparison isn’t logical ahah. First Bf is at least a 16vs16 fight, with different classes and vehicles, with really large maps, in Bf you don’t know exactly where the ennemy can come from, instead of CS where they are different potential patterns but nothing that may not be prepared.

I played a lot at CS, but that was specially only for Bhop maps.

I don't agree with you.
Yes I can compare, although they are different games.

We all have different opinions my dude.
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Toribash & Mw2. Don't ever play other games for more than just a fad of a week or so.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Toribash & Mw2. Don't ever play other games for more than just a fad of a week or so.

If you like does games I think you have to try Runescape
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA