Toribash
oh and, if you're really into them weird 50%memes %50 serious ones, mob psycho 100 is fantastic on all levels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by sundials View Post
a lot of hxh is good. i'd say mostly ignore episodes 107 or so plus. god awful writing and 10 episodes is just talking and freeze frames

honestly I enjoyed the entire series, despite it being slow and not-so-amazing, but I guess that's just me.

also, if you watch Hunter x Hunter, watch the 2011 version

Recommendations other people already posted but I loved so I'll post them again:
- Darker than Black
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Kimi no Na wa.
- Assassination Classroom
- Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Recommendations other people haven't posted yet:
- Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu no Taizai
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Btooom!
- Blue Exorcist
- Beelzebub
- Parasyte

Apathetic User
OMG Yes PASKAAA
I forgot about boku no hero academia and SDS!
They're fuckin' great man.

New season of boku no hero in april is gonna be fuckin' sweet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Hunter x Hunter
Death Note
Seven Deadly Sins
Violet Evergarden
Kiba
Soul Eater
Last edited by elvis; Jan 6, 2019 at 12:30 PM.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Baccano's good, yeah. You seem like you'd love Death Note. Monster has the best antagonist of any anime, and might be up your alley. If you wanna find out how dumb you are, watch the Ghost in the Shell anime (original tv series).

Also, you'd like JoJo. Everyone likes JoJo.

...and Neon Genesis: Evangelion.

...oh and also Berserk (original series, not remake).
Last edited by Ele; Jan 6, 2019 at 12:41 PM.
I personally recommend you play Danganronpa instead of watching it. It's good as an anime but misses a lot of the tension and pacing since it rushes to get everything done in 12 episodes. Also, you're required to play Danganronpa 2 before you can even get the gist of Danganronpa 3 the anime. Then play Danganronpa V3. If you want a mystery anime, go with Monster or Erased.

After tackling Baccano, you should try Durarara. It's from the same author.
If you wanna get into Gundam, you should start with Gundam 00. It's very beginner friendly.
Highly recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
If you're looking for a nice comedy, Grand Blue hits that sweet spot. If you want something more down to earth, Gamers is also a good choice.

Also the English dub of Ghost Stories. You can't go wrong with that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Watched half of psycho pass, i dont really like it so far so am jut gonna move on to baccano
Holy smoke so many good suggestions around here and nobody is going to talk about Attack on Titan? I really recommend it, it's my all time fav anime and manga too (even if the manga doesn't have an amazing art, it still looks amazing and right now it is on fire). If you plan on watching it, i would suggest to not read the manga at all, only if you can't resist anymore until all the shit from manga is animated, but you will ruin your experience if you read the manga before.

I tell you this from my own experience, i started reading the manga because the anime was taking too long to be done, but tbh right now i regret so much, because i can't image how my experience would've been if i hadn't known anything at all from the manga.