Toribash
Original Post
I got high...
I was dicking around on my computer after getting in one of those questioning everything highs and I looked back on this graph i made and I just wanted to know what a couple people here would think about it.

"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
The inverted cross have nothing to do with Satan.

"The origin of the symbol comes from the Catholic tradition that Simon Peter was crucified upside down, as told by Origen of Alexandria. The tradition first appears in the "Martyrdom of Peter", a fragmented text found in, but possibly predating, the apocryphal Acts of Peter, which was written no later than 200 A.D. It is believed that Peter requested this form of crucifixion as he felt he was unworthy to be crucified in the same manner that Jesus died. As such, some Catholics use this cross as a symbol of humility and unworthiness in comparison to Jesus."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

All the imagery that resembles Satan, including the "Satanic Cross", was made up by the media in the last decades. It is funny to think that even Black Metal wasn't initially associated with Satan/Satanism, this association came years later when all this simbology exploded together with the genre.

Also, the graph is bullshit. Don't do drugs.
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrry pretentiious. Like on a scale of 1- 10, 9. Makes you seem as though you are extremely self absorbed. Reason 1 you have your name on the graph and wonderkind under it. You could have used an english word which is more common but decided not to to make yourself seem more elegant and exotic. 2, The word technical doesn't add anything to the graph. 3, and this was the worst offense to me, the quadratic formula produces second order quadratics so this graph should be either a U or an upside down U for it to be a quadratic function. This is a linear graph and by using the word quadratic incorrectly you've revealed that you don't have an understanding of math beyond algebra.

If I'd have to guess I'd say you're between 12 and 14 years old and wanted to feel cool and smart. Fortunatly for you, you'll probably grow out of this phase, I grew out of it and now I can call you out on your bullshit. :) If you're going to make profound statements make sure they're actually profound or else you look like a fool.

EIGEN VALUES , NON EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY, REYNOLDS NUMBER, QUADRATICS, PENIS <- I AM THE SMART, I AM THE COOL
Last edited by sirkill1; Jan 10, 2019 at 03:01 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
I see you also questioned the spelling of “consider” pretty hard man

I don’t want to come across as trying to shut you down on sharing your thoughts or whatever but there is just no real content to that dude, or if there was you were to fucked up to record it in a way that a sober mind can make any sense of
Reminds of this really profound realization I had once tripping where I could do absolutely anything, so I kicked a chair and fucked up my foot, achieving absolutely nothing.. you get what I’m saying?
my friend sirkill graduated from university with a doctorate in badassery so don't f*ck with him little child....
he wil MESS u up..
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
my friend sirkill graduated from university with a doctorate in badassery so don't f*ck with him little child....
he wil MESS u up..

🫷🦚🫸