Toribash
Original Post
Anyone having issues with their translation payment?
So, I did the translation of all the game strings, from english to portuguese (From Portugal).

Sir said that he would pay me has soon has the translation was added.

I sended him a PM yesterday, and he didn't answer.
I know he rarelly is online but is anyone having this problem too?

(I finished my translation on monday I think and I don't hate Sir, I just want to know if Im the only one)
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Don't worry, I'll ban him if he decides to scam you.

joking aside, I'm sure he'll send you the money in a reasonable amount of time, might just have been busy in the meantime. Or getting it proofread or whatever. He won't scam you, don't worry about it
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Krong View Post
Don't worry, I'll ban him if he decides to scam you.

joking aside, I'm sure he'll send you the money in a reasonable amount of time, might just have been busy in the meantime. Or getting it proofread or whatever. He won't scam you, don't worry about it

I know he wont scamm me but it was really time consuming and I really dedicated alot of my free time into this.
Like, I dedicated my soul into it.
-----
Originally Posted by mitch View Post
wait.

I'm waiting xD
Last edited by Lord; Jan 16, 2019 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
It's only been 2-3 days, Sir has a lot of stuff to do so be patient.

If it was some random dude that you just met who had to pay you then you'd have a reason to worry, but I'm sure you shouldn't sweat about dev scamming you
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
It's only been 2-3 days, Sir has a lot of stuff to do so be patient.

If it was some random dude that you just met who had to pay you then you'd have a reason to worry, but I'm sure you shouldn't sweat about dev scamming you

Yes you are right
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA