Toribash
Original Post
dream house thread
title, describe your dream house, anything about it, whether it has a studio, 16 burner kitchen, observatory, or even if it's just a plain studio apartment!

Personally, I'd like a large house with a traditional Japanese and Spanish style house, with a modern touch to it. I've always really loved gardens and such, specifically in the way of Japanese agriculture and architecture, but at the same time, I love the openness and warmth of a Spanish home. As for the modern part, I just love seeing the sleekness and sharpness that modern luxury homes have to offer. I'd also like a nice front yard with a roundabout and fountain to bring out the beauty of the plant life and statues in the front yard. As for the back, a completely modern pool complete with a hot tub and open poolside bar.

What do you guys have in mind?
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots
my dream house doesn't have cchairs its just kinda filled with beds and everything is adjusted to fit that lifestyle
Trying
very small house, one bedroom only for me with a bed that takes up literally the whole room except a little space with a desk and chair

basic kitchen and living room
houses are a lie
urban sprawl is killing us
you're all contributing towards an early grave
abandon your preconceptions

edit: except flame. He's kinda ok
Last edited by Erth; Jan 23, 2019 at 12:10 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
<big image>

This would be kinda cool

JetSki to main land

disgusting steel glass no space

i like old houses
- wood creaking for effect
- layout is fun sometimes
- could include bonus ghosts
- character in it

Originally Posted by SruX View Post
my dream house doesn't have cchairs its just kinda filled with beds and everything is adjusted to fit that lifestyle

ok maybe this though
Last edited by Fear; Jan 23, 2019 at 01:01 AM.
wait so i cant have a treehouse but flame can have a bum ass house for broke boys?
preferably something like this:

spoiler

although i’m a big fan of collecting alot of things like shoes and clothes etc so i personally dont see my future room looking like that. but on another side note, i preferably would like to live maybe in japan or korea one day for a few years and have a more traditional approach on my room