Original Post
need people???
well im back
i left to play maple story but i lost every thing when i got hacked
so im back
im so joing this clan*bounc e*
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
i'm down with that. my nefew plays maple... im glad u left it btw, xion, i want u to recruit, flongdong and mayron arent doing their jobs so they might be cut from the team if they dont do soemthing
RAWR xTeam Sambo
har-har-har
[CBK]Soop: I wanted to eat a flongdong xD ... Nobody put that in your sig, I will hurt you
[Freeze]flongdong: done soop :P
[CBK]Soop: You... BASTARD ... *Punches flongdong in his flongdong* click me! :)
you think i'm joking flongdong? recruit or i'm kicking you out of the clan. and yes PMing you would be fantastic, but i want everyone to know that you're not doing your job
RAWR xTeam Sambo
so you kick someone from the clan who already told you they arent very active (just like someone else i know *cough**cough*) that you insist recruits, but never the people who are supposed 'members' .......

/slowclap

now thats management

[edit] oh and btw, you can edit the roster. bye! [/edit]
Last edited by flongdong; Aug 13, 2008 at 03:00 AM.
[CBK]Soop: I wanted to eat a flongdong xD ... Nobody put that in your sig, I will hurt you
i made you my recruiter flongdong, and what have u done? how long have u been "recruiting"? yea i thought so. i have not seen 1 person recruited by you, good bye, thanks for not contributing to the clan, enjoy life without freeze
RAWR xTeam Sambo
exactly, you MADE me a recruiter. i never said I wanted to be one, i was indifferent to the whole thing. you cant just throw responsibility at someone and then complain when they dont perform, in tb anyway.

asswipe
excuse me? i MADE you a recruiter? take a look at these emails. i asked if you wanted to be a recruiter and you took it. i never forced you to take this position. grow up and deal with responsibility

Originally Posted by flongdong
Originally Posted by borgpunx
hey flong. u wanna be a recruiter? i need more people in this clan. let me know. and if yea, make sure youre down with the recruiting rules i put down.

uhh, sure i guess. it's really just sticking me on another list, as i don't play that often anymore.

RAWR xTeam Sambo
LOL. deal with? because EVERYBODY knows its such a HUGE responsibility to recruit members to a gaming clan! especially when i dont even talk to any of the members! amazing.

and 'uhh, sure i guess' isnt saying 'DEFINITELY! I WOULD MOST LIKE TO BE PART OF YOUR CROCK OF SHIT'

last post from me. bye