Toribash
Original Post
You can whisper OPs when muted
When people get muted and need to say something, it would be better if you can have people message any operators as opposed to having people /rec in the server to avoid getting muted.

They can only message operators, when muted. Simple as that.
Last edited by TomWanks; Nov 11, 2014 at 12:18 AM.
I like the idea, this could definitely help in some ways. Would avoid a lot of drama for all host no matter the lobby. I support.
A hasbeen like the rest
if an op is hosting, they will need to keep whispers on, and then this will just encourage if not force ops banning people for being annoying in whispers, refine your suggestion a bit and then i'll support
I like this idea. Like Danny said, it'll avoid a bunch of problems and reduce the amount of general reports and complaints about staff. Yes, some people will abuse this feature, but honestly, if the person will go so far as to pester the ops in whispers, the op can either ignore the person, or just ban them.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Supported because what if you buy a nudge and get muted and the op forgets about your mute
you wont want to leave your position so if you could whisper them unmute me pls i think its time or something it will be good